I recently spent a couple of weeks at Sunny Coast and was made to feel most welcome. The apart hotel is well equipped with a lovely and reasonably priced restaurant on site if you do not feel like cooking. The views over the bay were beautiful. The staff were very helpful - the hotel is very handy for the buses but I decided to hire a car to explore more widely. Staff arranged this for me and also helped me with some other quests. There is a mini market on site and other shops and restaurants within easy walking distance. I was in a two bedroom unit which was very comfortable. There is a swimming pool and spa for chilling out after a hard day´s exploring. There is so much to see on this wonderful island. I will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunny Coast Resort and Spa is ideally located in one of Malta's most beautiful bays. The Resort offers an easy and relaxing experience and has its own Leisure Centre, situated in a separate area across the hotel by the water's edge together with its private beach, large outdoor swimming pool together with a children's pool, three jacuzzis, a heated indoor pool, sauna and massage rooms, squash court, games room and a fully air-conditioned gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Sunny Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Coast Hotel Qawra
- Sunny Coast Resort And Spa
- Sunny Coast Resort & Spa Malta/Qawra