First of all, dont go to Qawra if you want party, fun or a lot of people around you. It's calm, boring and only resturants, that are bad...
We stayed here in september 2013, and the only good thing was the weather and the diving in Malta. The Hotell (Sunny Coast Resort & Spa) though was a big disapointment, from the start to the end.
The food was horrible... the room didnt get cleaned often enuff, I couldn't sleep in the beds (non of us could and we were 5 people) I hated the beds, hard and uncomfortable, but also it was so hot in the room at nights! The airconditionairs didnt work, and when they did they made a terrrefiying noise so you couldn't sleep anyway!
But the worst part was the staff, the people who worked there, them, their mentality and alla their damn rules!!! No jumping in the pool, no fotball playin near the hotell, you have to wear hotellband! And no that, and no this! The feeling you got from the stafff was that they were to many employed so they had nothing to do then bother the guests and point out things we couldnt do... working there was that they did not like us turist, they didn't think we should come there and do as we liked no no. They had a very bad and annoying attitude versus their guests. Worst is the big bald guy sitting in the reception...
But if you like bad staff and many rules, and a calm boring semester with bad food and no sleep because of the hot rooms and stone hard beds, then I guess Sunny Coast is the right Hotell for you, my friend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunny Coast Resort and Spa is ideally located in one of Malta's most beautiful bays. The Resort offers an easy and relaxing experience and has its own Leisure Centre, situated in a separate area across the hotel by the water's edge together with its private beach, large outdoor swimming pool together with a children's pool, three jacuzzis, a heated indoor pool, sauna and massage rooms, squash court and a fully air-conditioned gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunny Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Coast Hotel Qawra
- Sunny Coast Resort And Spa
- Sunny Coast Resort & Spa Malta/Qawra