I returned to Sunny Coast for a week in March and was warmly greeted by the staff who go out of their way to be helpful and accommodating. The hotel has seen a few improvements since I was there last year. Butchers Restaurant has a South African influence and offers a very good choice of meals. The Spa facilities have also been improved and a range of pampering is available. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the views over the bay are very nice. The kitchen facilities are adequate for rustling up meals as required. The bus stops outside and you can easily explore the island. Wifi is free but only available in the lobby where there is a little café. It is the warm welcome and attention to detail by the staff that make this hotel exceptional. I will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunny Coast Resort and Spa is ideally located in one of Malta's most beautiful bays. The Resort offers an easy and relaxing experience and has its own Leisure Centre, situated in a separate area across the hotel by the water's edge together with its private beach, large outdoor swimming pool together with a children's pool, three jacuzzis, a heated indoor pool, sauna and massage rooms, squash court, games room and a fully air-conditioned gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Sunny Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Coast Hotel Qawra
- Sunny Coast Resort And Spa
- Sunny Coast Resort & Spa Malta/Qawra