This hotel was booked for us with a group we were traveling with and I had read some not so good comments but was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is in a state of updating. Our bathroom was excellent with a large tub and shower. We had a one bedroom suite with a comfortable bed. I wish I had gotten a room with a seaview but did not but enjoyed sitting on the balcony overlooking the city. My favorite was the free wifi (although you had to be in the lobby to use it). We stayed part of our stay in a 4star hotel around the coast from here and were charged a high fee for wifi that did not work that well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunny Coast Resort and Spa is ideally located in one of Malta's most beautiful bays. The Resort offers an easy and relaxing experience and has its own Leisure Centre, situated in a separate area across the hotel by the water's edge together with its private beach, large outdoor swimming pool together with a children's pool, three jacuzzis, a heated indoor pool, sauna and massage rooms, squash court, games room and a fully air-conditioned gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunny Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Coast Hotel Qawra
- Sunny Coast Resort And Spa
- Sunny Coast Resort & Spa Malta/Qawra