We've just returned from 2 weeks in Malta, the first week was spent at Sunny Coast Resort and Spa. The check in staff were very helpful and efficient and friendly. The room was clean and functional, and although we didn't have sea view the view from the balcony wasn't too bad. The pool area was superb with plenty of sunbeds and shade if needed, with lovely views of the sea. We can't comment on breakfast as we never tried it, but our anniversary meal was superb. The ribeye steaks were cooked to perfection and enormous!!
What we loved most about this hotel, was its location; a short walk into town.
The only complaint of our stay was in not being able to cool our room enough during the night. Other than that, FANTASTIC!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunny Coast Resort and Spa is ideally located in one of Malta's most beautiful bays. The Resort offers an easy and relaxing experience and has its own Leisure Centre, situated in a separate area across the hotel by the water's edge together with its private beach, large outdoor swimming pool together with a children's pool, three jacuzzis, a heated indoor pool, sauna and massage rooms, squash court, games room and a fully air-conditioned gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunny Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Coast Hotel Qawra
- Sunny Coast Resort And Spa
- Sunny Coast Resort & Spa Malta/Qawra