We were a bit disappionted by Malta as a whole, mainly because one town just seemed to roll in to another and another and ... (you get the idea). There was very little open space. With that in mind, our accomodation was not bad:
Location : By the sea was great. Just a shame there were so many other buildings around. We were glad we went for a sea view, as looking out across the water was great. There were several good restaurants near by, with good quality food and excellent service.
Cleanliness : The appartment was not particularly clean. Not really dirty, but lacking attention to detail to get it really clean.
Appartment : The layout of the appartment was great. There was ample space in the living room, with reasonably comfortable chairs and a sofa. There was a TV, although viewing choice was limited. The bedrooms were of a good size, with comfortable beds and the two showers were warm and powerful.
Service : Nothing to write home about, but that seemed standard for Malta. The Brits who live there (running pubs, shops, etc.) were really friendly and chearful. However, I'm not sure we found a single Malteese who was friendly or cheerful.
Would I recommend to a friend? I probably would not recommend Malta to anyone, but if someone insisted on going and wanted an OK hotel then, yes, I would recommend this one. However, I would set their expectation by saying "It's OK, nothing special, but not that bad."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunny Coast Resort and Spa is ideally located in one of Malta's most beautiful bays. The Resort offers an easy and relaxing experience and has its own Leisure Centre, situated in a separate area across the hotel by the water's edge together with its private beach, large outdoor swimming pool together with a children's pool, three jacuzzis, a heated indoor pool, sauna and massage rooms, squash court and a fully air-conditioned gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sunny Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Coast Hotel Qawra
- Sunny Coast Resort And Spa
- Sunny Coast Resort & Spa Malta/Qawra