Shamrock Apartments
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$45
US$43
Hotels.com
US$45
US$44
  • Restaurant
All reviewsprivate pooltourist streetthe busbed apartmentsea frontfridge freezerkitchen areasun terracemain bedroomnice sizeelectric kettlevisiting maltaexcellent value for moneyshort walkno hesitation in recommendingwashing up liquidtop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2012

I have not yet stayed here, but am going with a friend in April. I went to confirm our booking whilst I was in Bugibba....and was shown round by the lovely Adnita and helped with info by her son Robert.

They were lovely....and it can only bode well for us next year when we are there for a month.

So looking forward to flying out on 28th March and having a nice relaxing time.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank brendagc
Reviewed 9 November 2012

I travelled to Malta from the UK during November and I must express my sincere gratitude towards Robert and Antida. During my stay they helped me sort out tours to landmark places in Malta (Comino, Blue Grotto, Gozo, the temples, harbour cruise around the fortified cities, etc, etc...) and took their advice on restaurants that specialise in Maltese traditional food. Perfect!

The apartments are very homely, spacious, clean, well maintained and are only a few minutes walk away from the bus terminus, daily amenities and the sea front, not to mention the roof-top pool with its breath-taking views of St Paul's Islands, Xemxija and distant Gozo.

I would definitely recommend this accomodation for being a good value for money.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank ian10_1968
Reviewed 7 November 2012

We arrived at the apts early, our apt was not ready yet, but we were greeted by a very nice young man called Robert who took our luggage and we went off to see some friends. We came back a couple of hours later and we were greeted by Roberts mother Antida, she too was very nice and helpful she showed us into a two bed apt. it was slightly dated but very clean and the beds were nice and clean and comfortable.
Next morning however Antida asked us if we would move because a family had arrived and would we take a studio apt, this was no problem to us, she was very thankful and gave us a bottle of wine as a thankyou.
The studio apts were just had just been done up, we walked into another world, modern leather sofa, microwave, new shower and toilet in fact everything was bright and new, they obviously intend to redecorate a bit at a time. After that we saw nor heard anything, we spent our holiday sunbathing on one of our two balconys or up at the roof top pool. All in all a very positive exspeirience and we would return to the Shamrock Apts no problem.
We booked last min because a window opened up for us,over the past 10 or 15 years we have gone four star hotels either half board or all incl, we were reminded how much freedom you have going self catering not being held to specific meal times or not being happy with whats on offer, in fact I would recommend this type of holiday especially in a place like Malta where there are so many resonably priced restaurants which offer great local and international foods.
As always the Maltese people were their usual friendly helpful selves and we returned yet again to the Woodhut pub and diner, where the host Raymond was as always very welcoming.

Room Tip: If you are travelling as a couple you can't go wrong with a studio apt.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank supersally
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I booked this based on the reviews in trip advisor and what was said was all true. I loved my stay here it was Clean. Convenient.and Friendly. It was good value for money. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank Bbradl
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Having searched the internet for a good value place to stay in Buggiba, Malta, I stumbled across the Shamrock Apartments. The website looked great but, as usual, I checked it out on Trip Advisor and was surprised to see only good reviews! We booked a flat for two people for two weeks and were impressed by the low cost. When we arrived, both of us were stunned that it really did look like the website! Apartments are spacious and very clean and the roof top pool is the cherry on top of the cake!!! Antida and her son are both lovely and kind people who are always willing to help - would definitely recommend Shamrock Apartments to anyone who wants a clean, good value, family run place to stay!

Room Tip: Book early to get one of the best apartments!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends