“Fabulous dining experience!”

Cuisines: European, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have walked past this restaurant so many times over the years and it was only recently while thinking of a place to go in Bugibba with friends that I thought we'd give this place a go & I'm delighted we did! It is now one of our favourite places to go for a meal. The decor is lovely, there is a warm, inviting atmosphere as soon as you enter the door, the service is friendly and attentive (in fact the last time I was there I had a good chat with the English lady who owns it with her husband about schools!) - the menu is well laid out with a good selection of dishes to cater for every taste and on top of this there are always interesting specials too - like Rabbit terrine. The food is perfectly presented, flavoursome and lamb and veal dishes I have tried there have just melted in the mouth. My husband also loves the lemon chocolate cheesecake so much he wanted to order 2 slices for himself on our last visit!!! A true gem of a restaurant - we will definitely be back on our next trip to Malta!

1  Thank Caz027

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Always excellent service and food! Restaurant owner does his utmost to make his clients happy. Whatever you order is always cooked to perfection.

1  Thank ritapalmier
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Took my dad out for our last night in malta for some fine cuisine. And boy we got it 5 star all the way.
The food is fresh, Well presented and cooked to perfection.
Great ambience and staff were so helpful and friendly.
Cant recommend enough..
I choose the 3 coarse set meal and for €25.00 I got three plates of heaven.
Me and my dad left very pleased with are dining experience..
Im back in malta next week and 100% be booking a table..
Many thanks

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Kind and honest restaurant. The food was welfare Made and really fresh. We reccomend it if you are in malta

Reviewed 31 May 2014

This is our favourite restaurant in all of Malta and Gozo. We travel to the islands every year and always visit Venus even if we are staying on Gozo. We have been dining here since 2010 and we will be back in July 2014. Great staff,Great food,Great prices and Great atmostphere.
The set menu eur25 is excellent value. We always book in advance to make certain we get a table.

1  Thank 825barry