“Good steak, good value, good wine.”

The New Buccaneers Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 170 Restaurants in Bugibba
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I was determined not to eat food that I can easily get at home when we go in holiday. However, that went wrong when I smelled what was coming out of the kitchen. If you are looking for a massive 16oz steak, you'll be disappointed. If you want a decent sized, well cooked and seasoned steak, then give this place a go. I had a T bone and my better half had a Ribeye with paprika butter. Both were called exactly as requested, both were tasty and both accompanied with chips. As well as a decent bottle of local merlot. Personally, I find that I don't eat as much in the heat of the Med as I do at home, so the portion size was ideal for me. I thoroughly recommend the New Buccaneer for the food and the friendly service. Two good steaks and a decent bottle of wine came to €45, which I consider to be about right.

1  Thank SG1bbons

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Pleasant staff, menu extensive and food quality very good. Overall good value for money. One of the two best eating establishments we visited during our stay

1  Thank alistairfyffe
Reviewed 8 May 2014

At the back of what is a grotty front is a nice little restaurant with a good value 3 course meal at just 11.95 euros. Frozen fish, yes, soup from a can maybe, but an round good feed for the money, have the gateau.

1  Thank sparrowwelland
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Great food, fantastic value, staff are very nice, good home cooked food.
We go to eat here every time we go to Malta.

1  Thank katieprice
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Great food - Great Value for money- Great Atmosphere. Huge choice of local and international dishes. Well worth a visit

2  Thank Carl W