“Great reasonably priced restaurant.”

The New Buccaneers Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 155 Restaurants in Bugibba
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“Great reasonably priced restaurant.”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This was the first restaurant we visited in Bugibba, Located near the square. they offer a choice of 3 set menus with 4 different meals on each one priced around 12 euro and wine from about 7 euro, service was fast and courteous, husband and wife team, all meals inc starters and sweets were excellent. would not normally visit the same restaurant a second time on holiday but after eating in other places around we relented and went again on the last night..

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Henry D

• Czech first
West of England
“Good steak, good value, good wine.”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I was determined not to eat food that I can easily get at home when we go in holiday. However, that went wrong when I smelled what was coming out of the kitchen. If you are looking for a massive 16oz steak, you'll be disappointed. If you want a decent sized, well cooked and seasoned steak, then give this place a go. I had a T bone and my better half had a Ribeye with paprika butter. Both were called exactly as requested, both were tasty and both accompanied with chips. As well as a decent bottle of local merlot. Personally, I find that I don't eat as much in the heat of the Med as I do at home, so the portion size was ideal for me. I thoroughly recommend the New Buccaneer for the food and the friendly service. Two good steaks and a decent bottle of wine came to €45, which I consider to be about right.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank SG1bbons
Upholland, United Kingdom
“Pleasant Restaurant”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Pleasant staff, menu extensive and food quality very good. Overall good value for money. One of the two best eating establishments we visited during our stay

Visited May 2014
1 Thank alistairfyffe
London, United Kingdom
“Have the set meal for e11.95.”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

At the back of what is a grotty front is a nice little restaurant with a good value 3 course meal at just 11.95 euros. Frozen fish, yes, soup from a can maybe, but an round good feed for the money, have the gateau.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank sparrowwelland
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Nice and friendly, another great place to go to eat in Malta”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Great food, fantastic value, staff are very nice, good home cooked food.
We go to eat here every time we go to Malta.

• Visited August 2013