“The best dive centre I've been to, excellent teaching, fun and professional.”

Corsair Diving Malta
Ranked #8 of 16 Tours in Bugibba
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Centre in the heart of Bugibba. We are teaching courses, in English and German, from beginner- to Instructor level and beyond. Beside dive courses we offer guided dives around Malta, Gozo and Comino. Would you like to get to know us? Visit us and our newly made over dive centre, we will be very pleased to meet you.
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best dive centre I've been to, excellent teaching, fun and professional.”
Reviewed 4 May 2011

I went diving with Melita and Kevin in April 2011. I was an open water diver and was only going to do 6 dives with them. After talking to Melita and Kevin I decided to do my Advanced Open Water course, as it wasn't much more expensive and allowed me to dive deeper. I'm really glad I did the course, it was great. I really felt like I learnt a lot, by making me repeat some of my skills, I realised they had a professional outlook, and wanted me to be the best diver I could be.

The rental equipment I used looked like it was brand new, and their vehicles were the best at the dive sites. I liked the all inclusive prices that they offer, as some dive centres were adding the cost of the manual and certification to their prices.

I would definately recommed Corsair Diving, and I will be back to see them soon, maybe to do a specialty or two!

Visited April 2011