“Padi Open Water Course June 2014” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Corsair Diving Malta

Corsair Diving Malta
Ranked #7 of 16 Tours in Bugibba
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Centre in the heart of Bugibba. We are teaching courses, in English and German, from beginner- to Instructor level and beyond. Beside dive courses we offer guided dives around Malta, Gozo and Comino. Would you like to get to know us? Visit us and our newly made over dive centre, we will be very pleased to meet you.
“Padi Open Water Course June 2014”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Just completed my PADI Open Water course with Christian and Melita. Fabulous experience. Brilliant teachers - very relaxed and calm, re-assuring, and very friendly. Hard work but well worth the effort. Would recommend Corsair to anyone looking to learn to dive. Malta is a great place to combine a holiday and diving, especially with Corsair in Buggiba. Kim H

Visited June 2014
corsairdiving, Owner at Corsair Diving Malta, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed learning to dive with us. We hope to see you back again in the future, maybe for the PADI Advanced Open Water course!

South Shields, United Kingdom
“Great first experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

For a diver who is planning they first dive abroad I would truly recommend Corsair Diving. Kev is very helpful as also are all the instructors.They provided a professional and friendly service for the whole time you are with them so we were in good hands. Me and another diver who followed the instructors lead so it felt very exclusive, this is brought on by the fact that they like to take small groups to dive sites. Good knowledge of all dive sites. Everything from pickup, equipment, info to drop off is all sorted for you in advance so I could relax. Definitely recommend Corsair Diving if you are an experienced diver or it's your very first time.

Visited June 2014
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your first dives abroad with us. We hope to see you back again for some warm, clear, blue water diving!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent diving ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Staff knows dive sites very well and where to go and when. Small groups (we had two divers per instructor) is a really big plus. Staff is friendly too :).

1 Thank Turkka M
Thank you for your review. We are really pleased that you enjoyed diving with us. Hope to see you back again soon.
Reading, United Kingdom
“Corsair diving experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

My First diving experience and exceeded all my expectations.

I decided to choose Corsair diving due to the impressive price, the prompt responses to my email inquiry's and the helpful advice given with the options available.

The staff are very professional and and helpful and I felt very at ease with my dive. The one on one instructors Christian and Ryan were very patient and friendly and i felt more confident without having to dive with a larger party.

I would very much recommend a Corsair diving experience in Malta to see the crystal clear waters and marine creatures to see.

When I'm next in Malta I will without a doubt be back to see you!

Visited June 2014
corsairdiving, Manager at Corsair Diving Malta, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed your first experience of scuba diving with us. Hope to see you back next year for the PADI Open Water course.
Vamdrup, Denmark
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Advanced open water course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I did my PADI Advanced open water course at Corsair may 2014. Had a very good experience. Christian is not only a nice guy to spend time with, he is also a competent instructor. All staff members was very helpfull and friendly.

Visited May 2014
Thank you for your review. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your PADI Advanced Open Water course with us. We hope to see you again in the future.