“Home away from Home”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2014

A gem ......
This place became our starting place for each day of our break (we were B&B in our hotel but this took precedence)
The English breakfast is exactly that and compares well to anything I have enjoyed in England, but the pasta is a must have, I am assured that it is cooked to order and tastes like it has been. The service matches the quality of the food and I can say that each and every time that we ate there it was an absolute pleasure. It certainly made our day, so let it have a go at making yours

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Stopped by on a public holiday (monday) for the first time. Lovely atmosphere and excellent service. very nice, happy, waitresses. Nice sunset views. Large selection of cakes, including some unique cakes flavors you do not find elsewhere. Toast and baguette ordered later - they took quite a while to be served, however I didn't mind the wait really. Highly recommended, will def be visiting again.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I've visited over 4 times now and will keep going as often as i can!!!
Most amazing hot chocolate and variety of cakes and general desserts :D

Absolutetly love, love, love the place

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

This cafe is a great place for lunch, dinner and even a date if your lucky. Its a cosy spot with great food at very affordable price.
The service is lovely and the staff are very friendly. The food is so tasty and they do not skimp on the price or quality.

Loved the whole experience and the little perks that they have to offer.

1  Thank No_Need_2_Lie
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I've been wanting to visit Oblico for quite some time so my mother and I decided to stop by for lunch last Friday. Upon arrival we found ourselves a seat outside and due to not seeing any servers we got some menus from inside. After some time a lady came to take our order. We noticed that she was the only server on floor and the place was quite busy and yet she still took a minute of her time now and then to talk to us. The food was amazing. My mother took a chicken wrap which was rich in flavour and I took the salmon and shrimp salad which was very tasty. The salads used for both plates were very fresh and crisp. Noticing the wide variety of cakes we had to try a piece and to our surprise we were offered tea or coffee with our cake as there is an offer in the afternoon.
We will surely be back.