Hotel NOT as advertised we paid for self catering studio with balcony with microwave toaster and all that is needed for cooking (we got two knives two forks two spoons two plates frying pan and pot) free WiFi in every room two large swimming pools and a child's pool indoor pool sounds good. What we got was a room so small that the bed was touching the cooker no balcony no toaster microwave or free Wifi. The pool was small the second pool was smaller the kids pool was no bigger then a paddling pool the indoor pool was closed. Reception wasn't any help and rude the cleaners we're nice and tried their best but the hotel was very dirty in the lobby the seating could do with a good cleaning. All I can say is don't go keep away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bugibba Hotel & Apartments is an ideal choice for those looking for a charming break in the popular St. Paul's Bay area of Malta. Just a five-minute stroll from Bugibba's pretty seaside promenade and town centre, families, couples and friends will enjoy the comfortable facilities and pleasant service of this delightful 3-star hotel. The 165 Mediterranean style rooms and apartments centre on a spacious outdoor swimming pool complete with terrace and sun loungers perfect for relaxation and revitalisation, plus a separate children's area. Guests of the Bugibba Hotel & Apartments can also enjoy a large indoor pool (non-heated) and Jacuzzi, providing an idyllic space to retreat to if the Maltese sun gets too much. Further facilities include a pool bar, 24-hour reception and Wi-Fi to make every stay as comfortable as possible. Decorated in a traditional style, each accommodation includes an en-suite bathroom with a shower or bathtub, cable TV, air-conditioning and heating. Many rooms enjoy a private balcony with attractive views of the pool or internal courtyard. For guests who opt for an apartment stay, a kitchenette complete with fridge and cooker is provided, great for preparing simple meals from the fresh, Mediterranean produce available nearby. Those who prefer to leave the cooking at home can make the most of the hotel's buffet style restaurant, complete with al fresco relaxation area available during the summer. There's also Jack's Bar, reminiscent of an English style pub, sometimes with entertainment, and a pool bar offering a wide range of drinks and light snacks to keep hunger at bay. Being perfectly located in the centre of town, the Bugibba Hotel & Apartments is close to the seafront, restaurants, bars and shops. The resort's lively main square is within walking distance, as are public transport options that link you to the many fantastic sights and attractions that the whole of Malta offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Onthebeach, TravelUp, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bugibba Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bugibba Holiday Complex Hotel Bugibba
- Holiday Complex Hotel Bugibba
- Holiday Complex Bugibba
- The Bugibba Hotel Malta