We arrived about 9.45pm. The room we were given was on the 6th floor. The room itself was clean, being on a budget holiday it was okay. We had a 10 night stay booked, After 3 days we decided to look for an upgrade, it cost an extra €42 euros. The difference was just like going from a 1 star to a 5 star room, IN THE SAME BUILDING. I was reading some comments about the staff at reception being not very nice, all i can say is that if they are dealing with somebody and you are just looking for your room key, well you could stand there for eternity before they even look in your direction. A little bit of advice too all reception staff just look in the direction of people at reception desk and at least let them know that you recognize them as GUESTS.
Overall enjoyed holiday would go back, loved the area....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Bugibba Hotel & Apartments is an ideal choice for those looking for a charming break in the popular St. Paul's area of Malta. Just a five-minute stroll from Bugibba's pretty seaside promenade and town centre, families, couples and friends will enjoy the comfortable facilities and pleasant service of this delightful 3-star hotel. The 173 Mediterranean style rooms and apartments centre on a spacious outdoor swimming pool complete with terrace and sun loungers perfect for relaxation and revitalisation, plus a separate children's area. Guests of the Bugibba Hotel & Apartments can also enjoy a large indoor pool (non-heated) and Jacuzzi, providing an idyllic space to retreat to if the Maltese sun gets too much. Further facilities include an outdoor pool bar, 24-hour reception, gift shop and Wi-Fi to make every stay as comfortable as possible. Decorated in a traditional style, each accommodation includes an en-suite bathroom with bathtub, cable TV, air-conditioning and heating. Many rooms enjoy a private balcony with attractive views of the pool or internal courtyard. For guests who opt for an apartment stay, a kitchenette complete with fridge and cooker is provided, great for preparing simple meals from the fresh, Mediterranean produce available nearby. Those who prefer to leave the cooking at home can make the most of the hotel's modern buffet style restaurant, complete with al fresco dining available during the summer. There's also Jack's Bar, reminiscent of an English style pub with regular entertainment, and a pool bar offering a wide range of drinks and light snacks to keep hunger at bay. Being perfectly located in the centre of town, the Bugibba Hotel & Apartments is close to the seafront, restaurants, bars and shops. The resort's lively main square is within walking distance, as are public transport options that link you to the many fantastic sights and attractions that Malta offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotelopia and Onthebeach so you can book your The Bugibba Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bugibba Holiday Complex Hotel Bugibba
- Holiday Complex Hotel Bugibba
- Holiday Complex Bugibba
- The Bugibba Hotel Malta