“Go safe, get a pizza!”

Ranked #13 of 163 Restaurants in Bugibba
Price range: US$10 - US$36
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: La Stalla is a Big Nice Mediterranean style family run restaurant with over 30 years of experience. The Restaurant gives you a warm welcome due to its lots of wooden elements. The Menu varies from Pizza, Pasta, Fresh Fish and Seafood, Meat, and Paultry. A 13.50 Euros Set Menu, together with Specialities, are also available everyday. A vast choiced Wine List is also available. Very reasonable prices and very huge portions, together with the genuinity and freshness of the food is the biggest trademark of the Restaurant. Service is a very helpful one indeed.
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Pizza is okay, but the restaurant is disappointing! Lasagna is far from the Italian style and they served us old salad, it looked very bad! On the other hand the waiter was nice and you get free wifi!

There are newer reviews for La Stalla

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I have eaten twice at this restaurant and was not 100% satisfied both times.
The venue is lovely and cozy with wonderful interior design and the staff are friendly and efficient. My only disappointment was the food (which is essentially what you are going for!) Both times I chose to have a chicken dish and on both occasions the chicken was dry. However, I will say that the pizzas which passed my table looked delicious and they have been recommended!
Just another thing to point out, the restaurant has small televisions which mainly show Sports so if you're the kind of person who wants a romantic meal without your partner getting distracted, that is something to think about! The restaurant is situated on a busy street filled with bars and other restaurants so pre-drinks or after dinner drinks are easily accessed.

1  Thank Char2711
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Really great meal; Staff gave excellent service. very attentive and eager to please; Two of us had swordfish which was to die for, one had steak which was perfect and one had lamb again being excellent

Reviewed 13 April 2014

La Stalla is one of my few regular restaurants that I like to visit every now and then. And up till now I was never disappointed. Prices are reasonable and the owner always make you feel welcomed and ensures that the quality of food is up to standard. This places is no 1 for genuine food where quality meets quantity.

I chose a steak and my friends opted for a pizza, both were cooked to our liking. I certainly would recommend this restaurant to my friends.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

La Stalla Restaurant offers great value for money, excellent variety of food. Could not fault the service, the waiters were very efficient and on the ball. The owner and his two sons made you feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Prior to using this restaurant we were very disappointed with restaurants and food outlets in the area until we found LA STALLA. Would very highly recommend.