“Great great great”
Review of Buddies Dive Cove

Buddies Dive Cove
Ranked #3 of 18 Tours in Bugibba
More attraction details
Owner description: The friendliest dive centre in Malta. Beginners welcome. Guided diving in small groups. PADI 5 Star IDC Centre with award winning in-house Course Director: Martin Stanhope. Training from Open water to Instructor. PADI Authorised TecRec Centre with training from Tec 40 to Trimix instructor. We can teach in English, Dutch, French, German and Hungarian.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Perfect staff, nice folks, great dives. Pleasure to dive with them. Going back there to start my Divemaster course.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Dived five days over two weeks with Martin and team.
Good variety of sites,well organised with plenty of flexibility,good guides with a sense of humour!(george & jordan)
Will see you guys again soon,
Thanks again
All the best,
Dave Brookes (no relation to gorgeous whatsoever!)

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Great dive centre, with enthusiastic young team of instructors. We took our Advance O/W with Jordan, who although young was supportive and encouraging. Dive sites had good viz and although busy not too crowded.
Equipment & wetsuits were available to hire, typical quality for a dive centre. If you want brand new - take your own. We left our equipent safely at the shop each night.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Half March we went with four friends to Malta for a dive holiday. Recommended was to dive with Buddies by a friend, glad we listened to him. A very good instructor(Bjorn, Belgium) for our Advanced Open Water, speaks also multiple languages which makes it easy for people to communicate with him.

A panic attack during the night dive and wreck dive, but Bjorn took care of our friend by bringing him safe to the surface in professional way. We also went to Gozo to visit Dive sites 'Inland sea' and 'Azure Window', also recommended if you have the opportunity.

Furthermore the dive equipment was good and the arrangements made were always met.

1  Thank Menno H
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I can't say enough about my experience with Buddies. Martin and his team are friendly, professional, and easy to work with.

With a week to spend in Malta recently, I finally managed to fulfill a lifelong ambition to get my Open Water certificate. I am 69 years old and by no means an athlete. Special credit goes to my excellent instructor George Brooks. He worked with me patiently until I was able to complete all the exercises in the confined water and open water dives. Without the personal attention I'm not sure I would have been able to complete the program. Thanks, Buddies.