“EXCELLENT!!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2014

An excellent, cheap restaurant with quick and friendly service even when the restaurant was full of people. Its also quite a popular restaurant in Bugibba and would love to visit it again some other time in the future.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I really lik this restaurant,when i 'm on holidays in malta-for sure i always choos fuyi.
why? cheap,good food,nice service...people:)
the boss is nice,you can speak with her.....
i can't wait next holiday when i back to malta !
fuyi see you!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I have eaten in many buffet style restaurants world wide this was by far the worst. 5 main meals to choose from all batter soggy and lying in tray of flavoured water. and when it came to dessert the choose swissroll or swissroll I hopr people see this and do not waste over 40 euros there like I did. terrible terrible terrible and i TOLD THEM what I have written here.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Went there with My family, when arrived, and got drink... she told us no Duck today. !! and the buffet is very small. The food was very cold.. i think it was the day before food. the stuff looks that change not high recommended. the soup was very very very spicy, and when they see you eating the waitress will start looking at you...like how man your gonna eat..as far as i know its a buffet,means eat as much as you like toilet was very dirty,and we asked for a highchair was dirty too.

1  Thank RoseAnne S
Reviewed 7 December 2013

went there with my family and friend ... as we arrived and got our drinks we were served straight away the duck and pancakes before we even had our starter ..the waiter kept asking us to bring in the duck while we are still on the starters apart from that the food was horrible. The worst part is that it says children pay 5.95. i had to pay for my son just like an adult when he is only 8 and he didn't even eat as much as an adult would its a scam. i went to tell the lady who charged my partner and she just said from 3 to 7 years is 5.95. which is rediculous. an 8 year old is STILL A CHILD. NEVER AGAIN WILL I COME TO THIS restaurant. very dissappointed ... disgraceful