“Excellent food !”

Ranked #28 of 165 Restaurants in Bugibba
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We offer a pasta menu with a wide range of choices cooked with the finest quality ingredients offering impressive portion sizes at a price that shows our belief in great value. Our A'La Carte menu offers a combination of Mediterranean and traditional local Maltese Dishes, cooked with a style and flair unique to Giuseppe's kitchen. Our menu board aslo shows daily special offers of typical Sicilian dishes.
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Food is superb ! Solid 5 star ! We were served by a nice , young hearted waiter named Lello , very professional and efficiant!

2  Thank Cleaven D

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We we're welcome , the staff treated Us very well as when E entered the Restaurant they switched on the a/c for a better stay and the food was very good , the desert was yummy wow. The staff were helpfull and very gentle , very recommended A++

Reviewed 28 July 2014

It is an excellent restaurant: fantastic food, tasty wine, and lovely staff. We returned more times during our stay.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We have dined at I Cannoli on several occasions over the past 2 years. Being an expert on Italian food, especially Sicilian all I will say is that the food there is fantastic, as is the service. My wife and I love eating there and each time the food and service were first class. Maybe I am slightly biased as I love Sicily and I enjoy speaking to the staff in Italian, so all I will say is that you are seriously missing out on a wonderful dining experience if you do not go there. Fantastico!!!!!

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Another holiday to Malta, another wonderful meal at the I Cannoli. Over the two weeks we were there we visited 4 times. The food is so good and service so friendly it just never fails. The owner Dotie was so flexible allowing me to have meals completely off menu, I just explained what I liked and her partner Giuseppe a wonderful sicilian chef, prepared it to perfection. You would regret not trying this place.

1  Thank stuartmowat