“Wonderful place to eat”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The food in this restaurant was wonderful. I was in Malta for 2 weeks with my parents and we ate there most nights . It was nice and peaceful and the food was very tasty. It really made you feel that you were part of the culture of Malta. The service was excellent with very helpful, professional and friendly staff. It was a shame I had to come home.

1  Thank Stephen H

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Eating at Vinnies was definitely a special occasion. Food was great and the staff were very pleasant.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We have been to malta for the first time and ate a couple of times at vinnie's e and friends looked foward to eat at vinnie's cause their food had that special flavour touch such as the succulent ribs and steaks my friend was a gluten free and they organised disehs for her and its been a very good indulging exprience and recomend whoes in the north part of the island to go and eat at vinnies

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Wow man it makes you eat and you can't stop cause the flavours of their dish are so mouth watering that you stop when the dish is finished and you'll want more they have a fantastic seafood player and nice topped pizza there home made trip is so nice and crispi thanks guys see you in september

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We visited this restaurant for dinner in May 2014. Very friendly service - my husband was going to opt for the salmon, but the waiter suggested the fish of the day (tuna steak) would be fresher (the salmon etc is stored in a freezer but as the name implies, fish of the day is very fresh!) He price matched the tuna steak to the salmon (14.50 Euros). I had a BBQ Chicken Pizza (8.20 Euros) When they arrived, the tuna was perfectly cooked, and beautifully presented with a local tomato/olive sauce. My pizza was oozing with cheese, yum!

We enjoyed the meal so much that we went back a couple of nights later. On this occasion I opted for the fish of the day (if you arrive earlier in the evening, there is a wide selection of fresh fish and they bring you the platter to choose from before they cook it). I had the red snapper, and it was once again beautifully cooked. My husband had one of the meat dishes, also very nicely presented and tasty.

Overall, I would recommend this restaurant, but most particularly the fish of the day. They take pride in the cooking and presentation of their food and the service is good.