“The Best Restaurant I've been to in Malta”

Vinnie's Restaurant Pizzeria & Take Away
Ranked #30 of 159 Restaurants in Bugibba
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Uppsala, Sweden
“The Best Restaurant I've been to in Malta”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We went to Vinnie's one evening after reading about the place on Tripadvisor. I had the cheap set menu and wasn't disappointed at all. Luxurous ice cream, huge appetizer and tasty chicken. My boyfriend had some pasta, and he was also very pleased. The food wasn't even the best part, but the friendly and attentive staff making us feel very welcome. I'd definitely go back, and I'm sad I didn't discover the place until the very end. Go, go, go and enjoy the food and service!

• Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent well worth a visit.”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Myself and my family ate at this restaurant on three occasions while holidaying in Bugibba. It is situated between the main square and the Dolman on the main street. The food portions are very generous and very well presented. The waiting staff are lovely and very attentive. We had the set menu on one of the nights and I have to say it was great value for money. We had some of their other dishes from the main menu which did not disappoint. All in all this is a lovely restaurant with home cooked meals and good value for money.

• Visited July 2014
Mellieha, Malta
“Fast service, nice food”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Friendly staff, fast service and good food. I had the Vinnie Burger.

They have inexpensive special set menus up until 8pm but we were too late for these.

• Visited July 2014
Plymouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful place to eat”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The food in this restaurant was wonderful. I was in Malta for 2 weeks with my parents and we ate there most nights . It was nice and peaceful and the food was very tasty. It really made you feel that you were part of the culture of Malta. The service was excellent with very helpful, professional and friendly staff. It was a shame I had to come home.

1 Thank Stephen H
“Great people and great food”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Eating at Vinnies was definitely a special occasion. Food was great and the staff were very pleasant.