“Best place to be in Bugibba.”
Review of Chimney Cakes

Chimney Cakes
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Bugibba
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I have seen some nice places and restaurants around Europe, but one can not find a better place like the Chimney Cake Factory. No words to describe the freshness and quality of the products, the lovely taste and looks of their cocktails. 100 PERCENT THE BEST!!!

Reviewed 18 June 2013

I first came across the Chimney cake factory in 2011 and have been back every time I visit Malta, You have to try the Chimney Cake and one of the best coffees I've ever tasted and Mama's apple cakes and cheese cake is to die for.
Tables and chairs are outside in the Square, so a very relaxed atmosphere.
Really good value for money and Bogden and the rest of the family who run the establishment are kind, friendly and never rush you.
I highly recommend The Chimney Cake Factory Restaurant.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I love cake and dessert so I was entrigued. They told me it was like donut batter but not fried. I ordered chocolate, but when they asked if it was to go and i wanted to take home to my husband, they said it wouldn't travel well. So I got cinnamon and it was lovely. It seemed a bit dry but great for breakfast the next day!

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Great value for money! Had good salads and drinks. Friendly staff. Haven't tried their cakes. Recommend :)

2  Thank Umka_travels
Reviewed 18 May 2013

This corner cafe is in the heart of Bugibba Square so the atmosphere is a very relaxed one especially when the weather is nice. It's a special cafeteria where the owners treat you not only politely but also very friendly making you feel most welcome. They are helpful and keep the place very clean. They serve various snacks, different coffees, smoothies, frappes and cocktails together with normal alcoholic drinks and softdrinks. I have tried their salads, sandwiches and other food items which are all freshly prepared and the prices are very reasonable. They are famous for their chimney cakes (unique in malta) and homemade cakes especially their cheesecake which are the best I have tasted! If you are a tourist living in the vicinity, make sure to pass by for a coffee/snack/cake as you won't regret it!