“Real good and tasty Thai”

Benjawan Thai Cuisine
Ranked #17 of 166 Restaurants in Bugibba
Price range: US$4 - US$17
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

I loved the soup and the main course was delicious a well. Everything was tasteful. Service was good. Nice place to have diner.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I really enjoy this restaurant, Good Thai food very friendly service and great value for money. I will be back for sure

2  Thank DerekStpaulsBay
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, definitely very Thai. Service was excellent with the typical Thai smile! Very good value.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Far too many restaurants in Bugibba advertise that they specialise in 'everything'. Although this was one of the more expensive meals of our trip, it was hands down the best meal we ate in Malta! The service was good and there was a nice selection of food (but not too much). We shared the mixed starters which were lovely, both main courses (soup and curry) were also delicious. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I visited this little restaurant in Bugibba on the recommendation of my father. I was a bit skeptical as our opinions on food differ a bit! However this time he was spot on!

The food was very good as was the service. Everything had that fresh taste and was so flavored to perfection. No overpowering curries or spices. Just the right balance

I love Asian food and this was a really pleasant experience after a lot of bad ones at other local oriental restaurants.

I hope the standard is kept.

2  Thank TonioMallia