“Every thing was Excellent !”
Review of Torino Ristorante

Torino Ristorante
Ranked #37 of 154 Restaurants in Bugibba
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Mosta, Malta
“Every thing was Excellent !”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

It was my first time and I will go there again ! I had a ribeye medium rear ! It was very good ! The owners and staff are very nice and friendly ! If you really love Italian food.. you definetly go in this restaurant !

• Visited June 2014

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Edinburgh
“Modern looking”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is a more modern looking restaurant than some in the area nice looking inside too. Nice choice on the menu and I was quite happy that the portion size wasn't as large as some of the other places. I had the chicken st Anthony which was very tasty and my husband had Mole Antoneliana - Fillet steak with what was meant to be a cheese and walnut sauce. As I said supposed to be re the sauce you can guess it was neither very cheesy or contained many walnuts. Also my husband asked for the steak to be medium rare but it definitely looked very rare to me. It should have been sent back really but my husband managed to eat it. He did say that the meat was very tender so it was obviously a good bit of beef.
To drink we had 1 beer, 1 glass of wine - lovely glass, and a bottle of sparkling water total bill 43.50 euros. This seems to be a fairly normal price in the area for 2 people.
When we were in Bugibba the wind seemed to pick up once the sun went down and we noticed that the street this restaurant is in didn't get too much of a breeze maybe something to think about.

• Visited June 2014
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Pizza Bliss”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Bought some wine in a shop on the front of Bugibba and we just fancied a pizza. We asked the owner who recommended Torino and we were not disappointed. The range of pizzas and other delights was extensive and served up by attentive and pleasant staff. Obviously authentically Italian and family run, attention to detail was noticeable. The wine list was sufficient and we chose one of the best full bodied reds available.

Visited June 2014
St. Paul's Bay, Malta
“Excellent set menu!!!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We live locally, so decided to try this new restaurant, that's opened recently. It's very nice decor, extremely comfortable seating and good quality finishing all round creates a nice atmosphere.
The food was fresh and good quality. We had the fish set menu and a pizza to share. Very satisfying. Good portion sizes. The pasta dish was far too salty, we complained but the replacement was no better. My calamari main course was great, minus the potatoes and salad! My wife's Pizza was awful. The base was not rolled out enough and really thick n doughy in the middle, ONE OF THE WORST IVE EVER HAD. Definitely would not order pizza here again. No views either. That said, the service was impeccable. The problem with this place is the chef!
I read this review to the waiter before I left so he could give my constructive feedback to the owner.

“Excellent italian food!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

As starters we had the deep fried mozzarella and the bruschetta which were really good. As main course we ate the red snapper and the truffle ravioli which were excellent. The pasta was a bit too much for me and they were worried I didnt like it because I left some. Great quality food and nice staff!

Visited June 2014