Review Highlights
Great New Year in Norway

We booked with Aurora addicts over a year ago as a treat to celebrate my wife’s 40th birthday. We... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Destination527962
via mobile
Kerry Phippen, UK

Oh my goodness, what an absolutely mind expanding 5 days. Chris is an excellent host and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
LightPacker23800
via mobile

All reviews northern norway clear skies daytime activities sea eagles whale watching small group photo opportunities local knowledge reindeer farm every night local area space station fishing village an excellent guide norwegian culture great company an adventure
Reviewed 6 October 2015

We had a wonderful time in Sortland with Chris and Becki. Chris was absolutely passionate about aurora and would make sure you have a great experience with the green light dance by finding the right places to watch them. They were such a great company to go aurora hunting with. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: September 2015
3  Thank Shirleyhk2015
Reviewed 22 August 2015

Chris and Becki got great local knowledge, great service, and realy friendly! it was from start to end just perfect! just couldent find anything to complain about! Even free snacks and coffee!! Thanks!

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank KgFoto
Reviewed 31 July 2015

what can i say stunning to watch the lights under the guidance of chris was amazing i had tried in the past to go spotting for this amazing act of mother nature but failed i am so happy i found the addicts very friendly and professional so much so i will be heading out there to meet them again for the next season this time with my camera gear in tow the camp fire and hot chocolate was a nice touch i will be staying longer next time cant wait to see you all again

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank baywatchen
Reviewed 4 June 2015

After a disappointing 4 day trip in 2014 ( weather, not anything else) to try and see the lights I decided to have a much longer trip this time. The weather for aurora watching was often not good but the time I spent with Chris and Becki was the highlight. They are such good company and want to make sure you have a great experience what ever the circumstances. Chris is a mine of information of where to visit AND to pick the best direction according to the weather. But the nordlys was always the main attraction. Chris managed to find displays when others hadn't including one night a mind blowing 2 1/2 hour show all over the sky. I thought it might not be possible to better that but having seen the photos of other trips i want to see different formations- corona etc, more and different colours etc I shall be back.

Date of experience: March 2015
1  Thank Lizbuf
Reviewed 2 June 2015

I can do little more than wholeheartedly endorse the the words of other reviewers on here.
I'd chosen to take a couple of day trips (these included the Lofoten Islands, the interesting International Space Station and the atmospheric, deserted village of Nyksund) with the Aurora Addicts and to do some night time light-chasing with them too. It turned out to be one of my greatest travel choices of all time. Transport was comfortable and warm and importantly (in ice and snow) I felt quite confidant in Chris and Becki's experienced driving!
I was in Norway endeavouring to capture (in sketches and photographs) some of its jaw-dropping beauty hoping to recreat a little of it, in a series of oils back home. With Chris being an enthusiastic photographer, he was totally in tune with the needs of a painter (or anyone who enjoys a spectacular vista) and new exactly which amazing views I should be seeing! It would have taken me weeks, months or years to seek out these places without the local knowledge of Chris and Becki. They really are a great couple and are 'well peppered' with relevant information.
Of course the highlight was in experiencing the 'lights' themselves, once again due to Chris knowing where the best and most picturesque stopping places are hidden.
It was all money well spent and if ever I return to beautiful Norway ( which I should love to do) ... I should defiantly contact the Aurora addicts for another batch of memorable sightseeing tours and exhilarating Aurora chasing trips.

Date of experience: January 2015