“Yay thai food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This place is delicious. I've eaten there countless times over the years. Their Pad Thai is AMAZING and the Tom Kha is some of the best I've ever had. To be honest, at the end of my meal sometimes I get multiple orders of the Tom Kha to take home... You can never have too much!

I would say that it is comparable (if not better) than Thai Basil, the restaurant in Chantilly that won on that Bobby Flay throwdown show.

They also have bubble tea, which is just ridiculously fun.

The prices are reasonable, and the staff are always friendly. If you are looking for a nice place in the Manassas area, definitely try Siam Classic. Or don't so I can eat all of the soup myself.

My only complaint is that they're not open on Saturdays for lunch. That's my prime going-out-to-eat time. There are many Saturday afternoons that I have quietly despaired over their hours.

1  Thank Jennifer O

Reviewed 30 May 2013

My girl and I discovered Siam Classic almost by accident. We went to our former Friday night restaurant, but they were closed for a private party. So, instead of going elsewhere we just wandered around Old Town Manassas in search of a place to eat. I am so glad we did this as we came across Siam Classic. The food is fantastic (you can actually choose your level of spice, from none at all to crazy hot) and the service is great as well. Thanks to our server for providing suggestions on dinner as well as dessert. After eating here, I am happy to say that Siam Classic is now our "go to" Friday night restaurant...we haven't been back to our former place since.

Thank you Siam Classic!!

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Who would have expected a great Thai Restaurant in the middle of the suburban wasteland of Manassas!! If you arrive via the rear parking lot (dumpsters, garbage, old pick-up trucks) you may be reminded of Tony Sopranos 'Budda Bing' Club. But keep on going, up the side ally. The front of the restaurant is a perfectly manicured Thai Garden and this really reflects the interior. the interior is cool, Spartan but lovely. Linen table clothes and napkins. I think that Thais who run restaurants in North American and who are often faced with a relatively unsophisticated clientele must be always tempted to keep things on the stove for too long. The result is a soggy and glutinous version of Thai food that is all too prevalent with dumbed down spiciness.
Siam Classic turns out just that - fresh, spicy, non-glutinous Thai food. The crab cakes and shrimp dumplings were light, fresh and spicey. The accompanying sauces were equally light and tangy. Pad Thai was the best I have ever had and I have had this dish in six different countries including Thailand. The seafood salad was super fresh and so hot it makes the back of your neck wet. Green papaya salad was fresh and crunchy. Service was great. Eat here and enjoy one of the everyday wonders of globalization! A great Thai restaurant in Manassas, Virginia! AJW

1  Thank Wallishouse
Reviewed 1 May 2013

My husband and I stumbled upon Siam Classic shortly after moving Manassas a couple years ago - it's now our favorite Thai Restaurant (and our friends agree)! The menu features a wide selection, and it's tough to decide what to order. The food is always good, and the owner is nice. We dine here at least 1x/month, and have ordered take out a couple times. The restaurant is small and cozy, and there is never a wait.

Just a warning - the spicy rating is 1-10, and while both of us love spicy, we are usually satisfied with 6 (we've ordered 7 a couple times, but find it's too spicy to actually enjoy the flavor with nose running and mouth on fire!).

Reviewed 24 April 2013

It's oh kay at best. The Mai Thai's tasted like they used cheap syrupy liquids instead of fruit juices. That wasn't cool. The Panang Curry was asked to be made spicy and there was no spice at all. As for the tofu in one dish, it was super gross- it was actually a struggle to chew. That made me physically ill. It's sad because we were taking a friend who'd never had Thai to try it. Her dish with chicken was better. Her's was much spicier than asked for. They seem to not listen well to what visitors want.

As for the staff, they are incredibly nice.