“Excellent Property”

Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I stayed only one night at the Holiday Inn Manassas. Very impressed! The room was large, bed was perfectly comfortable, the staff was very friendly, and everything was spotless! They have Directv satellite which I thought was cool. The only minor complaint is that the bathroom is rather smallish. If you are travelling alone, it's no problem, but two people can't share the bathroom at one time. I had drinks with friends at the Twist bistro which was a very pleasant experience. Did not try any of the food though. Easy access to I-66 and plenty of restaurants. I highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I totally enjoyed my stay from the moment I was greeted by Nellie, and Mr. Jarrah. Even the housekeeping staff greeted me as I was walked down the hall. I had a very nice dinner with a staff that was very attentive. I will definitely be coming back as I travel through the area on my next business trip. Hats off folks!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I stayed here on a business trip and i have to say this was a refreshing experience..the room was nice and clean, was very quiet so i was able to sleep, but my favorite thing about the stay had to be the breakfast and the service. The server adam was on top of anything i needed and he made me feel welcomed..im glad i stayed here because i know where im going to stay any time I'm in manassas. I hope this helps anybody

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Barnabyjones88
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

My wife and I live locally but had to stay in a hotel due to backed up sewage pouring into our house. Needless to say, it was an emotional moment in that it was the holiday season and 15 family members were due to come over to our house for dinner.

We booked our room through Expedia and due to a website glitched we were double booked. Only asked for help from the front counter at the Holiday Inn we were met by a very on empathetic attendant. Without going into detail it was an extremely unpleasant experience.

The next day my wife and I went to the counter to complain. The General Manager happen to be doing payroll and overheard our conversation came out to assist. He was very understanding, empathetic and professional. Because of him, this is the area hotel that I will recommend to family and friends visiting the area. It is also the hotel that I will use if I suffer another catastrophe at my house.

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 20 December 2013

When we talk about hospitality and services and Location, comfort and room cleanliness Etc... Here we talk about Holiday Inn Manassas Battlefield, Really the staff there know how to provide the best service to their guests,
Many thanks to all the staff

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Hussam O O
CorporateHotels, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank You very much!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

When I arrived Miss Nelly greeted me as if I was her family. This Lady
Holds all the skills of professionalism and offered outstanding services.
This beautiful Holiday Inn, Manassas, has awesome employees, friendly, ready and
willing to serve in a heart bit and extremely nice.
I own a Bed and Breakfast and I am very familiar with customer services and this
Holiday Inn is on the top of their excellent superb services.
This is a great place to stay and highly recommend the Holiday Inn,
Battlefield, Manassas, Virginia. Troella Tyznik

Room Tip: Rooms on the South side where I stayed are extremely quiet. I had a beautiful stay. Very cozy and...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
CorporateHotels, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Thank You very much!

Rod, GM

Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

I have very rarely stayed in any Holiday Inn for years because of the spotty quality issues that they brought on themselves years ago by lax franchising requirements. My experiences were so engrained in my mind that I have not booked a Holiday Inn for over 25 years. Ramada and Best Western have trashed their brands the same way so I refuse to willingly stay at those properties. My gold standard of consistency is Marriott.

Now the good news. This Holiday Inn was great in every way. Nice new property, great beds and linens, huge room, and very, very clean. I would highly recommend this location with no reservations.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jpbtkb

Thank You! We're happy you enjoyed your stay!

Rod, GM