Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield
US$77
US$72
Red Roof
US$130
All reviewsrod jarrahthe general managerfront deskmanassas battlefieldihg memberdinner menunext morningevery staff membera great place to stayhotel is locatednorthern virginiai highly recommend this hotelfree breakfastvisiting familyflat screen tvindoor pooljiffy lube
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Very good hotel. All staff encountered were professional and pleasant. We were staying for a soccer tournament and having a hotel full of kids and soccer parents can be trying to the staff but they handled everything wonderfully. Hotel was clean, the breakfast decent, and the staff outstanding. We had them cater a meal for our team in the resteraunt and they once again did an outstanding job and the staff's attention to detail is a testament of very good management. Direct TV without the annoying hotel interface with tons of channels was much appreciated, especially the out of market soccer games! Complimentary coffee in the room and elevator lobby was another nice touch. Well done!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2014

When my reservation was incorrectly booked for the wrong night, the General Manager helped find me a new room at the same rate and reapplied the charges from my "no show" to the correct night. He was very helpful and understanding about my situation, I would have been very upset to have to pay for a room that I didn't use so I really appreciated his assistance in resolving the issue. I probably got an even better/bigger room than was originally booked and a complimentary breakfast as well. Since I've got more business trips to this location, I'm sure I will be back again. Thank you, Rod Jarrah.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank EMG214
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I must admit, I've never gotten a chance to stay at a Holiday Inn prior to my experience, and I was pleasantly surprised! I stayed during a snow storm, and was politely greeted by Katie at the front desk making me feel warm and comfortable. The lobby is clean and quiet, gym was very nice and spotless; the room was also very clean, cozy and peaceful, with a definite plus for having a mini fridge and a microwave, as well as Direct TV (because I'm not used to having such a wide selection!). Moreover, the bed was very comfy, and I had one of the best nights sleep in a long time! Even the restaurant/bar was great, and the service was excellent! It's spacious, sparkling clean, and I couldn't believe how good the food was! I love how this Holiday Inn offers a breakfast buffet, (the eggs were fluffy and tasted so fresh!) And my server Adam, was very professional and accommodating! Great management, too.. excellent job by Mr. Rod! Would recommend this place to anyone and everyone.. Cheers!

Room Tip: The suite 110 has a really nice jacuzzi in the room itself where you can enjoy watching TV while relaxing with the jets going!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Thank you for the greatest stay from any Holiday Inn I've ever stayed in! The front desk staff, especially Nelly and Katie, are the best I've ever encountered, always smiling and friendly, ready to help whenever needed. Rod, the General Manager, always greets guests in the morning as they come down for breakfast, really adding a nice touch to make you feel welcome and pampered.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I stayed only one night at the Holiday Inn Manassas. Very impressed! The room was large, bed was perfectly comfortable, the staff was very friendly, and everything was spotless! They have Directv satellite which I thought was cool. The only minor complaint is that the bathroom is rather smallish. If you are travelling alone, it's no problem, but two people can't share the bathroom at one time. I had drinks with friends at the Twist bistro which was a very pleasant experience. Did not try any of the food though. Easy access to I-66 and plenty of restaurants. I highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business