“Great place to stay”

Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to stay. The staff was very friendly and a joy to deal with. The breakfast was very good. The rooms was very clean. We enjoyed our trip to the Manassas National Battlefield. We would recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling in this area.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank frankran

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for work and it was perfect. Super clean, convenient location, and the service was top notch. I forgot my credit card and had to have it FedExed. Kate at the front desk agreed to txt me when it arrived. Thanks Kate! The most pleasant smile! They also mailed a bill I had to pay at home and they paid the postage! This is my go-to hotel in the area.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Buddy R
Canton, Georgia
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The manager and staff at this hotel were fantastic. Everybody I encountered was courteous, cheerful and very friendly. Upon arrival I was not only greeted by the front desk clerk but also the manager. He came out from his office to say hello and welcome.

My room was very clean and for the most part comfortable. I knew going in that my room had an issue with the air conditioning not working. He offered me a room with two queen beds but I had booked a king and really preferred that so I stayed. The manager assured me that technicians were working on the problem. There were in fact, two technicians working diligently on the air conditioning and at one point it was working but then it stopped again. The manager came by the room to check on the progress at one point. They were still working to correct the issue as late as 9:00 PM but I went the night without it.

The hot buffet breakfast was very good. There were scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, cereals, oatmeal and fruits, pastries and bagels. The service was very good.

This was a very good place to stay and the friendly service and attentiveness to detail was very unusual but very welcome. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank dn006
Washington D.C.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have stayed here probably 4 times in the last year on business travel. One of the front desk clerks, Katie, is super friendly whenever you walk in the door. I came in without a reservation last night and she recognized me despite only having seen me maybe 3 times in the past year. That's pretty impressive. It would be nice if the hotel had more King rooms as I always get stuck with a double queen that I don't need but I think they are always sold out because all of the hotels in this area are booked up by work crews. The restaurant has a decent but basic breakfast buffet in the morning, I haven't eaten anything else here. There are plenty of restaurants and shops nearby if you need something. There is a pool and small workout room and a bar in the lobby.

My rooms have always been clean and nice, though some of the sheets are starting to show some wear and should probably be replaced. There is a fridge and microwave in each room as well as a coffee maker and hair dryer.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank thiswaythatway
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I would like to extend kudos to Katie, Nelly, Manuel, and Mgr-Rod, for a job well done, and for making my stay as comfortable as possible... it was definitely 5 STAR service, and I would highly recommend!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Virginia
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stayed here for an overnight golf outing and we were very pleased with the service received here and the cleanliness of the hotel. We had a special request for a roll-away bed and it was provided to us quickly.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Spent 4 nights as part of a very large group from Kentucky. The manager, clerks, and breakfast staff were all very nice and helpful. The rooms were clean, fresh and the bed very comfortable. The location has numerous restaurants within a short walk and a mall and movie theater aren't far away. On the day I was to leave and fly home, a snow storm dumped 8-10 inches of snow on the area. The desk clerk went out of her way helping me understand how I could travel safely. These are great people and a great hotel. I'll be back.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends