“Great stay”

Hampton Inn Manassas
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn for business. The rooms were clean and the staff was very courteous. Even though my room was located near an elevator, the noise was not noticeable. Bedding in the room was very comfortable. The internet speeds were great and the Breakfast was superior to other hotels that I have stayed at.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I recommend this hotel for business, family trips or just for a nice get away to visit the city of Manassas. All my needs were within miles, whether I wanted to go shopping or to have dinner at a really nice restaurant. The staff is very friendly and the hotel is extremely nice. If you don’t was to drive out for dinner you can walk right out of the hotel to nearly place to eat. The rooms are very spacious if you bring your kids. The Hampton also offers continental breakfast every morning and if you need to leave in a hurry for a meeting you can grab a goodie bag on your way out the door. I definite would stay at this Hampton again; this is about my 5 time staying here.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We stay at this hotel several times a year while visiting family, and it just keeps getting better and better. Hampton's policy of totally clean bedding is augmented with spic and span facilities, very friendly and accommodating staff and reasonable rates. Our last stay we forgot a water pik: they called us and sent it to us promptly at no cost, saving us the cost of replacement. If you want to stay in Manassas, this is the place to be!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We stay at this hotel when we come to town for swim meets. It is always clean and has a great Continental Breakfast. It is close to many restaurants and is easily accessed from Interstate 66. The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon A
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I accompanied my husband on business trip and stayed at this hotel for only one evening. While my husband attended a conference, I showed up at the hotel early. 4 hours before check in early. The receptionist greeted me kindly, warmly, and secured a room for my early arrival. While she checked me in, a gentleman came to the desk and thanked the receptionist for the condolences card. Evidently his family had checked in to attend a funeral, and the hotel staff, upon discovering the reason for the family's stay, slipped a card under their door. That spoke volumes to me.
Our room was clean. Plenty of hot water. Milk and cookies at 6:00pm. Nice hot breakfast.
While eating our breakfast, the staff approached us and urged us to stay later because of the weather (freezing rain) at no extra cost. If ever in Manassas again, we will stay at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank campergirl238
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Great hotel and good location. Just what you expect from a Hampton Inn. I have to add that the staff is stellar, friendly, accomodating, and top notch service. Rooms are clean and quiet. Many restaurants are close by. The fresh cookies are a real treat, and they serve them with milk at 8 PM.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bryan M
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I stay at this hotel for business purposes often, and as of the the service has taken a nose drive. The front desk personnel are rude, also even disrespectful. There is another hotel, Hampton Inn Gainesville, Approximately 5 miles away that is a huge upgrade. This hotel does not live up to the Hampton Inn expectations. Just remember, you get what you pay for and this place is a rip off.

• Stayed: December 2013
HamptonManassas, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear kkarkut07,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. Your comments about the front desk staff greatly concern me and I assure you that it is not standard to find someone at our hotel who isn’t helpful. We strive to ensure our front desk agents and other team members know how much we value your business. I apologize for any issues you had during your stay.

Thank you again for your review!

Jennifer Decker