“Fabulous hotel. Big Bang for the $$”

Hampton Inn Manassas
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The hotel was very comfortable, clean, with a friendly and helpful staff. I was pleased with the quality of the bed and bath furnishings. Extremely surprised and pleased with everything during our stay. Would recommend this hotel and definitely return. Very close to concert facility and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cynthia E

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Quiet and clean hotel and rooms, friendly staff, great location, good quality of breakfast. Easy walk to multiple restaurants, so there was no need to drive all over looking for a place to eat lunch or dinner. Would stay at this hotel again in future if we needed one in that area

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The Hampton in Manassas was very clean and welcoming. My wife and I had a quiet and relaxing stay. We will visit again when we have a need in Manassas Va. I have been a member of HHonors for many years and find that Hampton Inn is always a good choice for any city I have needed to visit. From Texas to Maine I have not been disappointed. The value for the accommodations is very good. I recommend Hilton and (Hampton) to all of my personal and Business friends.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I found this mid level hotel to be well run, very clean, good service and a very good staff. They have a nice morning breakfast.

The only negative it is located in a busy commercial/retail area, a lot of concrete and traffic but, you do not hear the sounds of the traffic from the room.

Room Tip: The hotel is located in a busy commercial area and so any view is going to be of retail or roads. We...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank currency24
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Typical Hampton with Southern hospitality staff. We originally booked for 3 adults a king sofa sleeper room, given a double Queen room,but found out upon check out the first night this does not exist in this Hampton Inn. The Queen Double room we were given was clean but not a lot of space to move around. The morning breakfast staff was fantastic and very hospitable. The suite they moved us into on the second night was not very large in the bedroom section. It is actually a queen bed with a narrow shower stall, no tub, and very small bathroom. Not made for full figure adults.
All other amenities are great ; air conditioning, mini fridge, tv, and full hot breakfast options.

Room Tip: This hotel does not have King bed suite with sofa sleeper. If needing a king bed and a bed for third...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I'm a big fan of Hampton Inns but I was a little disappointed with my stay here. I went for breakfast at 9:00 am and they were out of omelets, no bacon or sausage or biscuits and I waited for twenty minutes and the staff did nothing to replace what was missing. I ended up going to McDonalds to get some breakfast faster.

The room was fine except the A/C cycled on and off too loud and woke me up during the night.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Choochoo20
HamptonManassas, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Choochootutt,

As General Manager of the Hampton Inn Manassas, I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! With feedback like yours we can continue to strive to provide the best accommodations and service in the hotel industry. I do apologize about the incident that occurred at breakfast for you. We try our best to keep everything well stocked for our guests and will definitely use this as a training tool to prevent future guest's disappointments.

Thank you again and I do hope that we have the pleasure of serving you again in the future!

Jennifer Decker
Hampton Inn Manassas

Reviewed 26 June 2014

This is a fine hotel for relaxing and travel to get a good nights rest and a hot nutritious breakfast. I would stay here any change I get to be in the area. The hotel staff will work with you if you have any problems to your satisfaction. You could not ask for a better hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family