“Front Desk service”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I normally don't write reviews unless I receive great customer service!!

I was staying at this location due to a business trip, the Front Desk personnel, whose name I think was Ms. Asma was keen on making my stay wonderful. She would greet me every time she would see me and made sure I did not need anything.

Anyone who is looking for a great stay and exceptional customer service should definitely consider this location as an option!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Madihah Z

Reviewed 23 October 2013

They are currently undergoing major renovations. The rooms are very nice and after meeting and chatting with manager last night I felt very comfortable. She was outgoing , friendly and fun to talk to. This morning when housekeeping knocked once I explained that we would be out at checkout time, She knocked 3 more times before checkout before I called the frontdesk. I got so frustrated I left to get the cart to pack up. She had apparently just was talked to by the front desk. She put the vacuuum cleaner directly in front of my door and blatantly laughed at me in an eerie manner. I have never complained about a service before but I was moved to do so because I almost felt provoked. The manager was a sweetheart so was the guy at the front desk. I just don't know " Perla" the housekeeper made me feel uncomfortable and intimidated. Not something I want to pay for...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Freckles0389
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We loved Francisco's smiling friendly welcome @ breakfast!!!! He did a wonderful job of keeping everything stocked, cleaning as he went and helping people with clearing away. He was fast, diligent and self directed as he seemingly attended to people and his duties with ease. It was pleasure to meet him!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Tee Y
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed here five nights. Very helpful and capable staff. Great location fot shopping, the movies and restaurants. The rooms and the bathrooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed the roominess of the executive suite with two televisions and a pull out bed. The price of the suite was very reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We've stayed at the Manassas Fairfield a few times now. We have always received great service and found the rooms clean and comfortable. The staff as accomodated our team every trip with early breakfasts, as early as 5:30am on the weekends. We plan to always come to the Fairfield Inn Manassas when we are competing in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank KPass_3016
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I stayed at Fairfield Inn Manassas for one night. When I arrived, I was warmly greeted by Alex at the front desk. He got me into my room quickly even though I got there before check-in time (which was very nice). I stayed in a suite that Alex upgraded me to because my room was not yet ready. The room was very clean and spacious and all of the staff made me feel right at home.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank SierraKoren
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I called the hotel directly to make reservations and was immediately pleased with the exceptional assistance given by Myra. She answered all of the questions that I had with a professional yet welcoming demeanor. I had chosen this particular Inn because of other positive reviews that I had read and I am happy to say that after a three day stay I was very pleased. My room was clean and comfortable, the location was great if you are visiting Manassas or even driving into DC. Pretty much a straight drive to the city using I66. All of the front desk staff were nice and informative... and the breakfast was very good as well.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends