“Great hotel, great value!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Rocky Point, New York
“Great hotel, great value!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We stayed here since it was near our family that we were visiting. We were very happy with both the location and the hotel itself. We arrived tired from driving all day and were pleasantly greeted and quickly given our room keys. The accomodations were clean and fresh. Beds were comfortable and breakfast in the morning was delicious! Would highly recommend this for all!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This was our first stay in VA for a family event. Upon checking reviews of area hotels & using Trip Advisor we chose this Fairfield Inn. The location was very good, not too far from highways with many restaurants, shopping & points of interest nearby. Fairfield was nicey maintained & the early evening desk young lady (whose name began with an "A") was very pleasant upon our arrival. The room was spacious, nicely decorated & very comfortable. Very satisfying breakfasts were available, even earlier than their advertised starting time. The breakfast attendant (not Francisco that I had read about in other postings) was "on the job" constantly monitoring that everything was clean and well stocked. House keeping was very efficient also. Upon checking out two days later I had to compliment the morning shift desk lady for how well the facility was run. Very reasonable rates for your money. Highly recommended

Room Tip: We had room on 1st floor and did hear once or twice someone runing down the hall, maybe kids going t...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Woodbridge, Virginia
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I travel so much that I rarely have the time to rate the hotels I am in. However, this one stood out from the rest. It is rare to find a hotel in which the staff is the perfect balance of friendly and professional. The rooms were clean, the breakfast was great, and every staff member from the sweet general manager to the nice gentleman (Mr. Lopez) who takes care of the breakfast in the morning. I love this hotel!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Mary G
Pasadena, California
Reviewed 16 December 2013

The hotel is going through a remodel, so its missing a few amenities. However, the rooms were very nice and clean. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I had an issue with the toilet in my room and was immediately moved to a new room.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Lake Ridge, Virginia
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I have been going to this hotel for quite sometime, and I must say, the new management is superb. Moments after entering my clean and renovated room, I received a phone call from Alex regarding how my room was. When I had asked for a few more towels, they came within minutes! The staff was absolutely amazing with my terrible two's daughter! They were patient, kind, and accommodating. Through out my visit they had remembered my family and continually checked to make sure our stay was pleasant. Before leaving I met the GM Kathy, who was extremely kind and welcoming. This hotel is family friendly and in a great location!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Neches, Texas
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Very nice and wonderful personal. The room was very comfortable. The location was a good area. There were plenty of restaurants to choose from in that area. We really enjoyed staying there. I am always satisfied with the Fairfield Inns. Great breakfasts as well.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I normally don't write reviews unless I receive great customer service!!

I was staying at this location due to a business trip, the Front Desk personnel, whose name I think was Ms. Asma was keen on making my stay wonderful. She would greet me every time she would see me and made sure I did not need anything.

Anyone who is looking for a great stay and exceptional customer service should definitely consider this location as an option!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business