“Good stay and good value; Finally High Speed!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Travelling for business, and I must stay; A decent fairfield with good value.

First, the location is easy on and easy off if travelling. You have some local chain eateries close by.

For a clean room, good bed, and good price, I would recommend this location. Staff was ok I guess, (checked in and interrupted someone watching TV eating pizza in the common room), but everyone has to jam pizza into their gullet occasionally.

NOW, the big pet peeve. The "High-speed" internet, was actually fast! Maybe it was because their wasn't alot of people in the hotel due to weather, but I am not complaining. FINALLY!. Throw in a very competitive price. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Upon check-in, I didn't get a "welcome", not a thank you for being a Marriott Gold Elite, nothing - just asked my name and "how do you want to pay for that". The lobby and common areas on the ground floor had a very musty odor. The room itself is fine, if very small by Fairfield standards - bu the HVAC is outdated. It's one of the few units I've seen in a Marriott lately that have the temp controls on the unit itself instead of a wall thermostat, and it ran very hot (I was sweltering with it set to 68F). Overall, there's nothing awful about this Fairfield - but I wouldn't stay again, especially with so many other options, Marriott and otherwise, in the immediate area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
ffismanassas, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Guest:

Our guests are very important to us and I apologize if we fell short communicating that to you. I would like to personally thank you for your comments. Through your constructive comments, we have ramped up our welcoming experience and started relocating our temperature controls to wall units! I would like to ask you to give us another try. Please contact me personally so I may make your reservation and ensure you have a wonderful stay!

Kathy Gilbert,

Reviewed 12 January 2014

We stayed here since it was near our family that we were visiting. We were very happy with both the location and the hotel itself. We arrived tired from driving all day and were pleasantly greeted and quickly given our room keys. The accomodations were clean and fresh. Beds were comfortable and breakfast in the morning was delicious! Would highly recommend this for all!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This was our first stay in VA for a family event. Upon checking reviews of area hotels & using Trip Advisor we chose this Fairfield Inn. The location was very good, not too far from highways with many restaurants, shopping & points of interest nearby. Fairfield was nicey maintained & the early evening desk young lady (whose name began with an "A") was very pleasant upon our arrival. The room was spacious, nicely decorated & very comfortable. Very satisfying breakfasts were available, even earlier than their advertised starting time. The breakfast attendant (not Francisco that I had read about in other postings) was "on the job" constantly monitoring that everything was clean and well stocked. House keeping was very efficient also. Upon checking out two days later I had to compliment the morning shift desk lady for how well the facility was run. Very reasonable rates for your money. Highly recommended

Room Tip: We had room on 1st floor and did hear once or twice someone runing down the hall, maybe kids going t...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I travel so much that I rarely have the time to rate the hotels I am in. However, this one stood out from the rest. It is rare to find a hotel in which the staff is the perfect balance of friendly and professional. The rooms were clean, the breakfast was great, and every staff member from the sweet general manager to the nice gentleman (Mr. Lopez) who takes care of the breakfast in the morning. I love this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mary G
Reviewed 16 December 2013

The hotel is going through a remodel, so its missing a few amenities. However, the rooms were very nice and clean. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I had an issue with the toilet in my room and was immediately moved to a new room.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I have been going to this hotel for quite sometime, and I must say, the new management is superb. Moments after entering my clean and renovated room, I received a phone call from Alex regarding how my room was. When I had asked for a few more towels, they came within minutes! The staff was absolutely amazing with my terrible two's daughter! They were patient, kind, and accommodating. Through out my visit they had remembered my family and continually checked to make sure our stay was pleasant. Before leaving I met the GM Kathy, who was extremely kind and welcoming. This hotel is family friendly and in a great location!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family