“Good Stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Very convenient to route 66 and Manassas battlefield. Nice size room and exceptionally clean. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Excellent value The breakfast area was quite large and there was a variety of items to choose from.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
ffismanassas, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thank you so much for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas, VA. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again on a future trip!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I say at Fairfield fairly frequently and haven't had many problems at all. The rooms are alright. I like the suites better and the breakfast comes in handy. The eggs could use some help but they have gotten better than what they use to be. And I also use the weight room which is good but just wish they had a could of higher weights

• Stayed: March 2014
ffismanassas, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Kathy Gilbert, GM

Reviewed 17 March 2014

My last minute business plans forced me to cancel a trip to Manassas. Unfortunately, I forgot to cancel my room and got charged for it. After receiving the e-mailed bill, I called Alex Lopez (front office manager) and explained my mistake. Alex was courteous and efficient and quickly refunded my money. I was very pleased with the result and the professional and conciliatory manner in which my issue was resolved. That is why I love Marriott properties! Their people are the best!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments concerning our great customer service! Alex is a fantastic example of our team. It was so kind of you to take the time to share your thoughts!

Kathy Gilbert, General Manager

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I was traveling on business and stayed at the Fairfield Inn, Manassas, Virginia. After battling the infamous Washington traffic for almost 2 hours I was greeted promptly and I was off to my room. The female desk person was very friendly and helpful. She recommended a local restaurant and printed the directions for me. It was a great suggestion since I'm not a big fan of "chain restaurants" I had only one issue with the room in regards to the heater. Though it said 65 degrees it had to be 78 in the room. I wish hotel maintenance would check these wall units more often---OH Well!. Complementary breakfast was ok!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Travelling for business, and I must stay; A decent fairfield with good value.

First, the location is easy on and easy off if travelling. You have some local chain eateries close by.

For a clean room, good bed, and good price, I would recommend this location. Staff was ok I guess, (checked in and interrupted someone watching TV eating pizza in the common room), but everyone has to jam pizza into their gullet occasionally.

NOW, the big pet peeve. The "High-speed" internet, was actually fast! Maybe it was because their wasn't alot of people in the hotel due to weather, but I am not complaining. FINALLY!. Throw in a very competitive price. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Upon check-in, I didn't get a "welcome", not a thank you for being a Marriott Gold Elite, nothing - just asked my name and "how do you want to pay for that". The lobby and common areas on the ground floor had a very musty odor. The room itself is fine, if very small by Fairfield standards - bu the HVAC is outdated. It's one of the few units I've seen in a Marriott lately that have the temp controls on the unit itself instead of a wall thermostat, and it ran very hot (I was sweltering with it set to 68F). Overall, there's nothing awful about this Fairfield - but I wouldn't stay again, especially with so many other options, Marriott and otherwise, in the immediate area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
ffismanassas, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Guest:

Our guests are very important to us and I apologize if we fell short communicating that to you. I would like to personally thank you for your comments. Through your constructive comments, we have ramped up our welcoming experience and started relocating our temperature controls to wall units! I would like to ask you to give us another try. Please contact me personally so I may make your reservation and ensure you have a wonderful stay!

Kathy Gilbert,

Reviewed 12 January 2014

We stayed here since it was near our family that we were visiting. We were very happy with both the location and the hotel itself. We arrived tired from driving all day and were pleasantly greeted and quickly given our room keys. The accomodations were clean and fresh. Beds were comfortable and breakfast in the morning was delicious! Would highly recommend this for all!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family