“Be careful - local students party in the rooms on Saturday nights”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This is your typical roadside Fairfield Inn. I have to say that the breakfast was fresher than most. And the bed was comfortable. But there were several rooms having parties overnight on our floor. Clearly, local students go to this hotel and rent several rooms and party late into the night. It is loud and the staff will do nothing about it.

Wouldn't it be nice if the ownership and staff would care for their intended clientele and kick the loud students out? But that will NEVER happen, will it.

Room Tip: Ask what floor the partiers are on. Then ask for the next higher floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Kathy G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Guest:
Thank you for posting this review and sharing your feedback on what appears to have been a horrible experience at our hotel. Please accept our sincere apology for the problems you encountered. We strive to ensure our patrons a great experience and apologize that we fell short of our goal this time. We take these comments very seriously and would like to discuss them in detail with you at your earliest convenience. Please contact me directly at 703-393-9966.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great stay, Great rooms and great people.Alex Lopez the operations supervisor really went
to bat when I had to check out late. Will be comming back.By the way food choices all near by
Kudos to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: If you work out of the room choose a suite I had rm 211 perfect

Dear Michigan Guest:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It makes us happy to know that we were able to make your hotel experience one to be remembered! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Need ventilation in exercise room. When I called several days ago to ask if I left my fleece, Alex checked and immediately called me back to say they didn't find it. I was very impressed as I usually don't get that kind of quick response after I leave a hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
ffismanassas, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Mr. Rob:

Thank you so much for telling us about your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas! It was wonderful to hear that we got back to you quickly with the answer you needed. We hope to see you again, the next time you are in our area.

Thank you!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Always enjoy Marriott's customer service and this stay was no different. I appreciate that when I check in, the desk attendant has my key already waiting and is very welcoming. The room is clean and stocked and a welcome sight after a long day of traveling. I also enjoy the breakfast included in the reservation, as this saves me time and money when I leave the next morning.

• Stayed: April 2014
ffismanassas, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Guest:

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that we anticipated your needs and most importantly, made you feel welcome. These are just a few examples of our Fairfield Inn Promise to our guests. I am so happy that we fulfilled our promises to you!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I have been traveling to Virginia, for business, for the last 7 years. I have been staying a this location for up to 90 days each year. The staff is great, breakfast OK, location great for my business needs. The hotel is clean and the staff are friendly.

Dear Mr. Allan:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are truly honored that you have chosen the Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas as your home away from home. It is always a pleasure to serve you!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

IF you are on business this hotel is close to 66, restaurants, shopping, Manassas Battlefield, etc. The hotel was clean, accommodating, and I would recommend it to anyone. I stayed for one week and had a refrig and microwave. Not all rooms have micros so request one if needed.
Breakfast in the am was perfect coffee, cereal, oj, yogurt, etc..

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
ffismanassas, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Dear Guest:

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay! Your right, our location is perfect-close to the interstate and lots of restaurants and services nearby. We hope to see you again real soon!

Kathy Gilbert

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Our family spent the night there and on our return home we noticed we left something behind. I feared they would just throw out items but they kept it & shipped it to our home address. This Place has friendly staff that make you feel welcomed. They are great at what they do!!!

Room Tip: I like room size
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mollie K
ffismanassas, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Mollie:

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us we "did good"! So happy you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to get your item back to you quickly! Our staff is committed to five you the service that you deserve!

Thank you!