“Don't think twice.. It's nice!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed 7 June 2014

While on business in Manassas I stayed at this hotel. I was a little concerned, but that concern was settled when I was greeted by a nice gal at the front desk. Friday night June 6. Amazing lady. Rooms are freshly remodeled, modern and very clean. Coffee pot in room (ask for a second pack). Close to interstate. No walk-to restaurant, but Uno restaurant is a two minute drive. Bring your own soap. Did not use indoor pool but it looked cared for. Checked out before the breakfast started at 7:00. Will stay again when in the area.

Room Tip: Third floor was quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Kathy G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Guest:
Thank you so much for your kind words. At the Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas, we strive to make every guest happy, every time! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

The staff, is amazing, special thanks to Barbara, Micheal Hunt, Ashley, Alex and especially the GM Kathy Gilbert! The circumstances to why I had to stay at Fairfield was a very rough one for me, and they made me feel so comfortable and welcome, they are an amazing staff with an incredible leader! I've been staying in marriots for almost 8 years now and while this wasn't the most elegant location that marriot has, it is by far the best staffed, all the way down to maid service! Hands down the best stay I have ever had at ANY marriot! I wish that these amazing people could be recognized in a far better fashion then just a letter or survey

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Dean W
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I only stayed one night in this hotel, on May 18. I was very pleasantly surprised. On arrival, I was handed a bag which contained a drink, chips, chocolate and a couple of other items. My room was very clean, the amenities were great and everything worked, like the TV, fridge and A/C. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was plentiful. Last month I spent a few days at a supposed 4 star hotel in Paris, this Fairfield Inn beat that by a long shot, way, way better and nicer in every respect. The staff also very nice, wanting to know if I needed anything and if everything was satisfactory

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank sweetsofie1228
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Comfortable bed, decent space, no surprises either good or bad. Pleasant staff and a fine comp breakfast.

Plentiful towels, just not terribly good quality. Somewhat limited space for hanging garments were among drawbacks; Ample fridge space, flat-screen tv were pluses.

As stated, no surprises, solid service...recommended for budget travel.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank BJoelG
Kathy G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback concerning your recent stay at our hotel. It is only through comments such as yours that we may better our services and WOW our guests. We are happy that we met your needs, but it is our goal to exceed your expectations! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

This is your typical roadside Fairfield Inn. I have to say that the breakfast was fresher than most. And the bed was comfortable. But there were several rooms having parties overnight on our floor. Clearly, local students go to this hotel and rent several rooms and party late into the night. It is loud and the staff will do nothing about it.

Wouldn't it be nice if the ownership and staff would care for their intended clientele and kick the loud students out? But that will NEVER happen, will it.

Room Tip: Ask what floor the partiers are on. Then ask for the next higher floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Kathy G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Guest:
Thank you for posting this review and sharing your feedback on what appears to have been a horrible experience at our hotel. Please accept our sincere apology for the problems you encountered. We strive to ensure our patrons a great experience and apologize that we fell short of our goal this time. We take these comments very seriously and would like to discuss them in detail with you at your earliest convenience. Please contact me directly at 703-393-9966.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great stay, Great rooms and great people.Alex Lopez the operations supervisor really went
to bat when I had to check out late. Will be comming back.By the way food choices all near by
Kudos to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: If you work out of the room choose a suite I had rm 211 perfect
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Michigan Guest:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It makes us happy to know that we were able to make your hotel experience one to be remembered! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Need ventilation in exercise room. When I called several days ago to ask if I left my fleece, Alex checked and immediately called me back to say they didn't find it. I was very impressed as I usually don't get that kind of quick response after I leave a hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
ffismanassas, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Mr. Rob:

Thank you so much for telling us about your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas! It was wonderful to hear that we got back to you quickly with the answer you needed. We hope to see you again, the next time you are in our area.

Thank you!