“The staff here are the best!”

Candlewood Suites Manassas
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough about the staff here. They are helpful and accommodating in every way possible. Brandy, Taj and Dana are the sweetest girls. I deal with people in the customer service field often and these girls really make you feel welcome and at home. Truly some of the warmest people that I've come in contact with in a while. As for the hotel, what's not to like? It's always clean, rooms and appliances are modern. The beds are comfortable and they have all the TV channels that I like. They recently installed a "Lending Locker" that you can borrow from. It has everything from board games and cards to play with your family to crock pots or a blender or a juicer. All free of charge. Dud I mention that the washers and dryer ate free too? This definitely is my 1st choice when I stay in Manassas. Thanks girls! You really make it a wonderful experience every time I stay!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Candlewood Suites Manassas

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have been going to this hotel for years, but my stay last week might be the last. Someone on the first floor has many cats and the amonia smell from cat urine is nausiating. The room was clean and on the 4th floor you can't smell the first floor.

Room Tip: Get a room as high up as possible to avoid the smell.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
cwsmanassas, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Thank you for staying at our hotel and sharing your thoughts about the Candlewood Suites. My apologies for a less than perfect stay and especially for the odor issue that you experienced at our hotel. As the General Manager, I was concerned after reading your feedback and as of now we at the hotel as a team have taken aggressive steps to resolve this issue. We hope you will consider providing us with another opportunity to provide you with the levels of service we truly pride ourselves on. Again I do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to regain your confidence in our brand.

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I had forgotten how much I love staying at Candlewood suites. The only negatives to it is no hot breakfast(but you have a kitchen to make your own) and no King bed, only Queens. But I can live with that, everything else is great. Very spacious room, nice bathroom with better towels&wash cloths than you see elsewhere, flat screen TVs w/dvd players in the room, kitchen with amenities, ... It's just a great place to stay. Definitely a home away from home. And laundry is free, which is something I've never seen anywhere else.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Minerva1987

Dear Minerva,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback on your most recent stay at the Candlewood Suites, Manassas. It was good to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. As a team here at Candlewood Manassas, we try to make our guests as comfortable as possible and a feedback such as yours keeps us going. Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to see you again in near future.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Nice clean rooms and bathrooms, loved the kitchen in the room and great connivence shop in the lobby. Front desk was helpful. House keeping was able to bring you extra pillows and blankets if needed. would recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole C
cwsmanassas, Manager at Candlewood Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2015

Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a nice review about our hotel. I am going to share your comments with our staff. If your travel bring back to our area please let us know.

Thanks
Sushil Kumar

Reviewed 3 December 2013

What a gorgeous hotel! I have stayed in Manassas several times and I think this is definitely the best place! Excellent rates. big beautiful modern rooms, and EXTREMELY clean! I can not stress the cleanliness enough! The entire staff is very warm and welcoming including the housekeepers to the General Manager! I HIGHLY recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sara G
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Stayed one night on PC club special; called ahead to say we would arrive early and upon arrival asked for top floor. Was told 5th floor was smoking so opted for the 4th floor-was upgraded to clean 1 bedroom suite. Brandi was extremely courteous and efficient especially since she was doing it all due to staff shortage. She personally went to make sure room was ready for occupancy. Would recommend staying there if you are in area-restaurants and shopping nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We stayed at this hotel & it was very clean. We attended a concert & it was very convenient to Jiffy Lube Live. There was a faint cigarette smoke smell to the room but it wasn't too bad. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
cwsmanassas, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Dear Ginger H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Although, I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you were faced with due to the smoke smell in your room. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Candlewood Suites in the future.

Danka Madonna