“Unbelieveable”

Ranked #20 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed 11 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Manassas-I66, General Manager at Days Inn Manassas/I-66, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I stayed at this property a couple of years ago when it was Super 8. It has recently changed into a Days Inn. To me, doesn't really matter the name of the hotel as long as it's clean and safe. Unfortunately, this property is not. It's dirty and falling apart. I had three rooms and all three were really beat and dirty. Not to mention that most of the guests seem to be permanent residents.

On the upside the staff was very nice.

I also need to mention there was no wifi at all the two nights we were there. Front desk clerk said it had been down for over a week.

Not cool, not cool at all.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Steven A

I want to apologize for everything as this isn't the way a Days Inn should be ran. I just took over as the new GM here and strive for change. Over the next couple months we will be doing renovations to the property and full training. I know sorry isn't everything, but I hope you will give us another chance here in the near future.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I like this motel because its nice and clean the breakfast they serve is very good. this motel is very close to the exit route 66 also so many shops are around about one block from this motel very convenient also the staff are friendly and they are fast to process the check-in and check-out time.
I stay in this motel with my friend every week-end since March 15, 2014 and will go on until June 7 cause we are taking some classless in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I want to thank you for everything as this is the way a Days Inn should be ran. I just took over as the new GM here and strive for change. Over the next couple months we will be doing renovations to the property and full training. I know sorry isn't everything, but I hope you will give us another chance here in the near future.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

This hotel is terrible, so bad I checked out 4 days early! Rooms stink, halls stink, room keys fail frequently (had to get a new key 3 times) hotel staff made constant excuses for a run down hotel... mold growing in the bathroom.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank PCBiz

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Checkin looking for super 8 which apparently they had just changed names had both days inn and super 8 advertisements all over...first room toilet didnot work then was moved upstairs room ok...smelled musty breakfast was limited wifi constantly going in/out..will not stay again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business