“Going Downhill”

Days Inn Manassas/I-66
Ranked #20 of 20 Hotels in Manassas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Anytown Usa
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I stayed at this property a couple of years ago when it was Super 8. It has recently changed into a Days Inn. To me, doesn't really matter the name of the hotel as long as it's clean and safe. Unfortunately, this property is not. It's dirty and falling apart. I had three rooms and all three were really beat and dirty. Not to mention that most of the guests seem to be permanent residents.

On the upside the staff was very nice.

I also need to mention there was no wifi at all the two nights we were there. Front desk clerk said it had been down for over a week.

Not cool, not cool at all.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Steven A
Manassas-I66, General Manager at Days Inn Manassas/I-66, responded to this review, 17 June 2017
I want to apologize for everything as this isn't the way a Days Inn should be ran. I just took over as the new GM here and strive for change. Over the next couple months we will be doing renovations to the property and full training. I know sorry isn't everything, but I hope you will give us another chance here in the near future.

Matthew Morris
Days Inn/66
Travellers also viewed these Manassas hotels
Wyndham Garden Manassas
Quality Inn Manassas
Quality Inn Manassas
#18 of 20 in Manassas
Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park

Been to Days Inn Manassas/I-66? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Manassas/I-66

Property: Days Inn Manassas/I-66
Address: 7249 New Market Ct, I-66 Exit 47A & RT 234, Manassas, VA 20109-2437 (Formerly Super 8 Manassas/I-66)
Region: United States > Virginia > Prince William County > Manassas
Ranked #20 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Manassas/I-66 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Manassas/I-66 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Manassas/i-66 Hotel Manassas