“Nice and Clean”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed 6 November 2012

We enjoyed a most pleasant night at this hotel. Our room was very nice and clean. We only slept here, didn't get up early enough to enjoy the breakfast. The staff was courteous and helpful. They have a handy pantry to purchase some light snacks. This hotel is right by both fast food and a restaurant that serves breakfast all day!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Was in King Suite. Large and comfortable. First section has sofa coffee table, work (computer) desk, bookcase w/ TV. Next is bath, with mini fridge and microwave across a narrow hallway. Bedroom is usual motel size and has another TV.

Clean, well stocked with bath amenities and towels. Mattress OK. Away from highway (I-66) so no noise issues.

Complimentary breakfast typical for this class of lodging. Scrambled eggs were quite good. Another guest, said that he was staying another night because his kids enjoyed the indoor pool so much.

Staff very accommodating to a a late check-out and cancellation of next day's reservation.

Would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Let me first say that I did not actually stay at this hotel. But please read on to hear about great customer service provided by this hotel from a reservation I made here. When I made my reservation on the Holiday Inn web site, I was told that my smoking preference (non-smoking) was not guaranteed due to my late planning (day before) and that rooms would be assigned first-come, first-served basis. So, under my requested preferences I made a note saying that the room must be non-smoking.

The next day, I was called by the hotel manager saying that they may not have any non-smoking rooms available that night, but that the manager would make sure that I was taken care of. When I arrived at the hotel, they indeed did not have any non-smoking rooms left. They had arranged for me to stay at the hotel property right next door where there were non-smoking rooms available. The "other" hotel had all the same ammenities and was of comparable quality.

All this was arranged before I arrived, so the transition was easy, quick and painless upon my arrival at the Holiday Inn Express. The manager had taken the time to read my preference request and to make sure that my preferences were accommodated without any inconvenience to me. So, the next time I am in the area and in need of a hotel room, the Holiday Inn Express in Manassas will by my hotel of choice.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Stayed one night while we went to a Nationals game in D.C. We were able to check-in early and thanks to Jonathon, were upgraded to a King Suite instead of the standard King. Hotel was very clean and the staff were friendly. Cannot say enough good things about this hotel. Will definitely stay here again when in Manassas!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2012

From the moment we walked thru the lobby doors, I was impressed with the cleanliness and feel of this hotel. Denise O. was very professional and made us feel welcome. She went out of her way to rearrange our accomodations to fit our needs. She was very busy with all the customers, yet she was cheerful and pleasant with each one! She even brought us waters.
I really like the nice extra big swimming pool and jacuzzi. The rooms were clean and spacious.
Thank you Denise and thank you Holiday Inn Express.
Very convenient to interstate and many restaurants too.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Our hotel stay was awesome! Rooms were so clean that you would have thought they just opened and we were the first to stay here. Complimentary breakfast was great! The staff were great! We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are going to be in the area, you should stay here.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We stayed here Aug 17th. We had spent the last five nights staying at Holiday Inn Express locations in NC & VA. By far this was our favorite!! The location was perfect!! So close to the Manassas Battlefield that you could walk there. Lots of places to eat nearby!! Our room was perfect!! But by far what made this a place to remember was the Front Office Manager Jonathon Maddox (I brought his card home so I would remember!!) He just had a wonderful spirit about him. He was helpful for certain, but a very nice man in so many ways!! So kudos to you Jonathon for making a great place even better!!

Room Tip: Ask if the hot tub suite is available!! You won't be disappointed!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple