“Miss this already”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manassas
Manassas Junction Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Manassas B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I am writing this review as we are pulling out of the driveway of the Bed and Breakfast. I hated saying goodbye. Ann and Mark were like my family and I miss them already. What a lovely stay we had.. They use only the freshest, organic ingredients in all their food, and what a spread. The breakfasts were to die for. They used local free-range eggs, fresh-roasted coffee, homemade jams and syrups from their fruit trees, and Ann even made everything gluten-free for me. The room was like travelling back to a more gracious era - from the fluffy pillows and towels, to the old-fashioned bathtub. But as wonderful as the inn was, the real draws are the hosts. Ann and I stayed up late together talking and working a jigsaw puzzle. I consider them good friends now. If you are going anywhere near Manassas, you must stay at the Manassas Junction Bed and Breakfast.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 October 2011

Welcome to Masassas! This is a not-to-be-missed gem. Hosts Ann and Mark do indeed welcome you with warmth, comfort, charm (period antiques), history and a full gourmet breakfast using local products. They have thought of everything!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We were traveling for the Battlefield National Park in Manassas (VA). The B & B is in a perfect location in the Old town. The house and rooms are gorgeous. Our hosts loves to cook and were very friendly: we talk a lot at breakfast. We enjoyed our two days. We sat outside listening to the birds and nature. We recommend the place for everyone.

Room Tip: The two rooms have a nice view, not noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2011

This is a really great spot to stay over and relax! The house was beautiful and full of character. The hosts were warm, friendly, helpful, and extremely accomodating. Their front room was full of games and brochures to plan local trips. The room was cozy, and they even left us Perrier, sweets, and fruit in our room. Since it was Valentine's weekend, they also had a sweet flower arrangement waiting for us. We stayed out late getting dinner and drinks in town, and they were happy to leave the door unlocked so we could easily come in and sleep. I especially enjoyed the claw-foot tub in our private bathroom adjoining the room where I took a long bath in the morning and then curled up in one of the cozy bath robes they provided. The bed was comfortable and well oufitted.

And last but best was the breakfast! My boyfriend and I were so full of delicious, fresh muffins, fruit, estrada, fresh juice, fresh coffee, toast, and ham by the time they were done with us :) They also made a surprise batch of chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's day.

I would (and have) highly recommended this lovely place to friends and family!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2011

Great B&B -- Ann & Mark were terrific hosts, and helped w/ pickup from train. Excellent location near train to DC areas (10 min walk to train), and also near old town Manassas. Very quiet neighborhood, fabulous bed, and friendly (and quiet) dog. Overall a very good choice for travelers, and I'll stay again. They were very accommodating of my early departures for commuting, and helpful w/ "to go" breakfast, etc. It felt very homey and comfortable, with lots of antique decor and Manassas history. I felt extremely safe and nice to relax in their home, including a nice sense of privacy in my room. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2010

I loved this place! Ann and Mark have spent a lot of time seeing to the details. The train passing by, reminded me of being a child growing up near the railroad track. Ann made us a wonderful breakfast. We had a wonderful conversation about the area and the history of the house and its antiquities and decor. I would have loved to have been able to spend more time with Ann and just learn some history.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2010

We had a wonderful stay at this BB. The hosts were extremely friendly and provided probably the best breakfasts you can find. The room was clean, beautifully decorated, and private.

The only con I have would be that if you are planning to drive into DC this might not be the location since the distance alone is far plus the heavy traffic.

1  Thank roman7db