“Great B&B and the owners were amazing- town left much to be desired”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manassas
Manassas Junction Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Manassas B&B and Inns
Arlington, Virginia
“Great B&B and the owners were amazing- town left much to be desired”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

For Ann and Mark who ran the B&B they were amazing. The rooms and house were lovely, the breakfast was fresh, and often made from local garden materials, and the bathrooms were large and beautiful. The entire decor for the house was very cute and the beds were extremely comfortable. If we were coming and had stayed just inside of the B&B everything would have been perfect.

Manassas as a town was not great It's a "historical" town that clearly does not have enough revenue to keep it's historical attractions open and running. The locals are nice, but also are clearly trying to take advantage of what little tourism there is. We did the taste of manasas and that really was very very fun, we would do that again.

Overall- the B&B was great and they couldn't have done anything to improve that. If we go back we will probably hide out inside and not venture into the town.

Room Tip: We had the Prescott room which was superb.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank BnBlover2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Mark and Ann were extremely courteous and friendly to me and my fiance. We found breakfast delicious, the room was fantastic, the tub was huge :) We went for a walk through Old Town Mananas (less than a 10 minute walk away) and it was lovely weather and people. Unfortunately, they have awful people for neighbors...on both sides. While this is not in anyway the hosts fault, it should be mentioned. We parked in the neighbors parking lot (literal lot) by accident and were called up to move our car. (Mark even volunteered to drive to us, get our keys, and move the car so he is amazing!) but it was in a parking lot...

Then at 4am, the other neighbor revved his motorcycle from 4-415. I have no idea why. The whole house shook and I was donning my bathrobe (provided by them, truly lovely house) to go yell at the snot.

In summary, amazing hosts, amazing house, amazing town, but the neighbors were really that bad.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Mike P
Whitby, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

We (SIL,BIL,DH) stayed at the Manassas Junction B & B 3 weeks ago. The rooms were well appointed and the beds were comfortable. We were welcomed with a lovely basket of fruit, nuts, healthy bars and water. Ann prepared a lovely breakfast from locally grown, organic foods. We will definitely return if ever in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank dianelovescruising
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I was recently in town for a trade show in Dulles, and based on the many reviews, decided to stay here instead of the host chain hotel. Ann and Mark we absolutely wonderful hosts and mainstays of the downtown Manassas community. It was like coming home every night, and each morning the fresh and bountiful made-to-order organic breakfast gave me such a great boost of energy all day!

I complicated my stay by having my wife and our 18 month old toddler come stay for one of the nights, and Ann and Mark were so happy to see our little one in their home! Ann even dragged out a 'classic' high chair from a closet somewhere so our toddler could enjoy breakfast with us all.

Oh, and the bed was super comfy - Ann told us they had recently invested in the best mattresses they could find, and boy, could I tell.

Finally, the location is right on a bend in the road and just a block from a local sports pub, and about two blocks from a whole array of trendy restaurants in old town Manassas. It took me about 15 minutes to get over to Dulles each morning for my trade show. Perfect stay all around.

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed perfect; quiet, private, and all with private baths.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

We stayed at Manassas Junction Bed and Breakfast in February 2014 and absolutely loved it. The house itself has so much character and the room was warm and spacious. The hosts were great and catered to our dietary needs -- we got an incredible omelette with organic veggies from their garden! The breakfast and our conversation was a perfect start to the day and I strongly recommend this to anyone looking for great hosts and a convenient spot.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Front Royal, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

My husband and I stayed for a quick overnight getaway and had a wonderful experience. Despite having all the comforts of home, Mark and Ann made us feel like family. After a terrific night's sleep we were met with a lovely breakfast and so appreciated all of the little homemade details - potatoes from their organic garden, homemade jams from local neighborhood fruit trees, freshly baked and healthy muffins and fresh roasted coffee to name a few. The conversation at breakfast made me late for my meeting! We're coming back next winter on a day off and bringing our ice skates for evening skating at a sweet little community rink just down the road. I highly recommend this B&B if you're looking for something unique and lovely....

Room Tip: we loved the Prescott room, especially the big claw foot tub and the comfortable four poster bed.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Staunton, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Stayed here for my two night honeymoon in September 2010. My husband and I were very impressed by the level of service we received. Ann and Mark were lovely hosts, the bed was comfortable, and the claw-foot tub in the bathroom was fantastic! It was like staying with relatives.

Breakfast both mornings was delicious and different, and they had a great selection of hot teas available.

I would absolutely stay here again. Excellent value for the money.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple