“Battlefield Park Hotel very good”

Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Manassas, Virginia
“Battlefield Park Hotel very good”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

we spent a new years getaway at this hotel to go out with the kids and enjoy the winter. this hotel was very accommodating with the breakfast in the morning and also the free WiFi which we used to watch Christmas movies on Netflix. staff was friendly and helpful

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Alex R
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Thank you so very much for spending the New Years with us here in Manassas, I am so happy you loved the hotel and our breakfast. I too love watching Christmas movies. Please come back soon and thank you so very much for the kind words about our staff.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Alberta
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Stayed here on a business trip. VERY NOISY! The room next to me kept slamming their door, and there was a strange musty odor coming from the carpet. Will NOT be staying here next trip. Staff was great, though.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 1 January 2014
Dear Pancakes,
Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the carpet and the noise from another guest slamming their doors. Please let the front desk staff know of these problems and we will fix the problem. Thanks for the wonderful comment about our staff. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Manassas. Just would like you to know all of our rooms will be getting new carpet, furniture and bedding. Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park.
Ocean City, Maryland
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I always stay at The Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park in Manassas, Virginia. I was home for Christmas from 12/22/2013-12/26/2013. Needless to say my stay was very relaxing and very enjoyable at The Comfort Suites. My grandchildren love visiting with me at the suites for their pool, hot tub, game room and exercise room. They can never wait to wake up and enjoy the very nice complimentary hot breakfast. The Comfort Suites is very close to my son and daughter-in-law and four grandchildren's home in Centreville, Virginia. My daughter and three year old son spent Christmas morning with me at the Comfort Suites before joining the whole family at my son's house. The very nice front desk clerk named Audrey was most helpful in helping me plan this trip and I thank her! I see her every time I stay there, nice to see a familiar face. I will be back for a week at Easter. I look forward to my stay!

Room Tip: I like to stay on either the second or third floor in the back overlooking the fountain in the pond...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Dear Patrar_13
Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I would like to thank you for the wonderful response you gave us. Audrey is a wonderful Guest Service Agent and takes good care of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for staying with us.
It is so important for our guests to feel like my hotel is their second home away from home.
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and visit with the grandchildren and we will see you at Easter. Thank you for the kind words. You and your family have a Happy New Year!
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 23 December 2013

The Comfort Suites is an affordable alternative on the beach. Guests can take in beautiful scenery or city views in tranquil guestrooms at this historic Manassas hotel, where free WiFi is a nice high-tech touch. You can pamper yourself at the health spa or relax by the dazzling pool. Drinks and bites are served at the popular bars

Dear Mitasvil
Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I would like to thank you for the wonderful response you gave us. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for staying with us.
It is so important for my guests to feel like my hotel is their second home away from home.
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and I hope to see you again real soon. Thank you for the kind words. You and your family have a Happy New Year!
Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Great crew enjoyed the stay. The hotel was located in a great area, with wonderful scene area behind the hotel. My wife said it was one of the best bed she has stayed in at a hotel. We enjoyed the closeness of great verity of restaurants in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Mr Joshua,
Thank you very much for the great review. It was our privilege to welcome you in our hotel and we are glad you enjoyed your stay here and slept well and enjoyed the areas restaurants. We look forward to welcoming you again for any of your future lodging needs. Hope to see you again soon! Have a Very Merry Christmas
Glenmoore, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This is a well-located hotel. All the things you might expect from a comfort suites are available here and nicely done. The full breakfast is good. The rooms are renovated and clean. The service is very good.

Room Tip: Be careful to choose a room not too close to the elevators.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Dear Nancy Lee,
Thanks so much for the kind words and I do hope you come and stay with us again.
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

We were attending a photography workshop nearby at George Mason University. The hotel was clean and reasonably priced. We would stay there again. The breakfast was also good. There were restaurants conveniently located nearby where we had dinner on Saturday. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Dear Ruth
Thanks so much for staying with us and I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
We hope to see you soon. Have a wonderful Holiday