“One Night Stay”

Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Maryland
“One Night Stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

We stayed for one night at the Comfort Suites Manassas. The room was somewhat dirty (stained comforters) and rough around the edges, and the breakfast was subpar for a Comfort Suites. The pool was nice, and the location was very convenient.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
I want to sincerely apologize for the unpleasant incident you had with the sheets and cleanliness of our guest room. Your comments were most troubling but I want to unequivocally thank you for bringing this to my attention. Without your feedback I might never have known of it.
It is our highest priority to provide our guests with an exceptional experience and in this instance we certainly failed to do this. What you experienced is totally unacceptable and we have already taken steps to ensure that this does not happen again.
Once again, please accept our sincere apology for this unfortunate incident and thank you for letting us know about it.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

We checked into this hotel very late, and still received a nice welcome and an easy transaction. The room was very spacious and clean.
But the sheets on one of the beds had some type of markings on it. Look like a child had written on it with color markers. Looked like blood at first but it wasn't...but I would recommend not reusing these sheets. However, this was my only problem which was minimal. Breakfast was good...waffles, egg and cheese omelet, yogurt, cereal, etc. it was supposed to end at 9 but they left it up past that time. This is really a nice well-kept hotel and well-kept secret.

• Stayed January 2014
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Dear mnwoha,
Thanks so much for the wonderful comments about our hotel and our staff and I am so glad you enjoyed our breakfast. Please accept my sincere apology about the condition of the sheets. I want you to know we take comments and suggestions very seriously. Please be assured that the issues you've raised have been addressed. Thank you very much and hope you visit us here in Manassas soon!!
Greenville, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

Very happy with the location -- close to friends/family I was visiting. My only complaints were about the comforter on the bed and the placement of a 2'x3' mirror. The front desk mgr said they were remodeling all of the rooms, which would probably fix these issues. Front desk personnel were very friendly & helpful. Loved having the micro, coffee pot & large sized fridge. Comfort Suites also honored my AARP discount & would have allowed me a chance to cancel the reservation up until my arrival date - these were important to me. Next time in Manassas area, I will look to this hotel FIRST for reservations.

Dear NCGIRL
On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words about our hotel and staff and we look forward to seeing you again real soon. We are so excited about our hotels renovations!
Manassas, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

we spent a new years getaway at this hotel to go out with the kids and enjoy the winter. this hotel was very accommodating with the breakfast in the morning and also the free WiFi which we used to watch Christmas movies on Netflix. staff was friendly and helpful

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Alex R
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Thank you so very much for spending the New Years with us here in Manassas, I am so happy you loved the hotel and our breakfast. I too love watching Christmas movies. Please come back soon and thank you so very much for the kind words about our staff.
Alberta
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

Stayed here on a business trip. VERY NOISY! The room next to me kept slamming their door, and there was a strange musty odor coming from the carpet. Will NOT be staying here next trip. Staff was great, though.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 1 January 2014
Dear Pancakes,
Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the carpet and the noise from another guest slamming their doors. Please let the front desk staff know of these problems and we will fix the problem. Thanks for the wonderful comment about our staff. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Manassas. Just would like you to know all of our rooms will be getting new carpet, furniture and bedding. Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park.
Ocean City, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

I always stay at The Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park in Manassas, Virginia. I was home for Christmas from 12/22/2013-12/26/2013. Needless to say my stay was very relaxing and very enjoyable at The Comfort Suites. My grandchildren love visiting with me at the suites for their pool, hot tub, game room and exercise room. They can never wait to wake up and enjoy the very nice complimentary hot breakfast. The Comfort Suites is very close to my son and daughter-in-law and four grandchildren's home in Centreville, Virginia. My daughter and three year old son spent Christmas morning with me at the Comfort Suites before joining the whole family at my son's house. The very nice front desk clerk named Audrey was most helpful in helping me plan this trip and I thank her! I see her every time I stay there, nice to see a familiar face. I will be back for a week at Easter. I look forward to my stay!

Room Tip: I like to stay on either the second or third floor in the back overlooking the fountain in the pond...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Dear Patrar_13
Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I would like to thank you for the wonderful response you gave us. Audrey is a wonderful Guest Service Agent and takes good care of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for staying with us.
It is so important for our guests to feel like my hotel is their second home away from home.
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and visit with the grandchildren and we will see you at Easter. Thank you for the kind words. You and your family have a Happy New Year!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

The Comfort Suites is an affordable alternative on the beach. Guests can take in beautiful scenery or city views in tranquil guestrooms at this historic Manassas hotel, where free WiFi is a nice high-tech touch. You can pamper yourself at the health spa or relax by the dazzling pool. Drinks and bites are served at the popular bars

Dear Mitasvil
Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I would like to thank you for the wonderful response you gave us. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for staying with us.
It is so important for my guests to feel like my hotel is their second home away from home.
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and I hope to see you again real soon. Thank you for the kind words. You and your family have a Happy New Year!