“Great room for a great price” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park

Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Connecticut
“Great room for a great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

We were staying for years at a the same hotel in Centreville because I wanted a hotel with an indoor pool. To my surprise, Comfort Suites had an indoor pool but an even bigger surprise was the room size. I was used to a suite that had a much smaller room so when I walked into this room I was gratefully surprised. The other thing that was much better was their wi-fi connection. We no trouble watching Netflix using their wi-fi service like we had at the other hotel. Their breakfast always included some breakfast meat like ham or bacon and eggs along with waffles fruits, yogurts, bagels, etc. The staff was always accommodating and friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 20 May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

After a long nail biting drive in a limited visibility rainstorm, we arrived at Comfort Suites. Although our arrival coincided with a large tour bus also checking in, we were steered to the front and given a quick check in. The room was spacious, clean and welcoming. A wide selection of restaurants was available within walking distance and the battlefields were just minutes away by car. The breakfast area was well stocked and tasty. With quick check out, we were back on the road within minutes. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Although we had a room on the third floor facing the street, we did not hear traffic. The above one...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 28 April 2014

I would like to thank you for the wonderful response you gave us on Choice Central.

We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for staying with us.

It is so important for my guests to feel like my hotel is their second home away from home.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and I know I hope to see you again real soon.

Warren, MI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

I was scheduled to perform in Manassas and searched for hotels near the venue where I was scheduled to share a few pieces of me. As I'm familiar with Comfort Suites, I chose this location. Just about every restaurant you could imagine sits on the street which takes you to the Comfort Suites. The location in Manassas is perfect--the mall is about 5 minutes away by car, gas stations are close and a few of the restaurants stay open late. You won't miss out on any comforts of home staying here. The complimentary breakfast wasn't just continental--you can make your own waffles, there was eggs and bacon as well as healthy breakfast choices available such as fruit, etc. The waterfall in the river added a romantic ambience for those who may be looking to rekindle a flame or two.

Room Tip: In the thick of the city, close to expressways to get you home.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 8 April 2014

Grantsville, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

The staff was very nice , I work at a hotel in Maryland cleaning rooms so I automatically checked the room when I got there & was very pleased with it . it was clean & neat. The breakfast was great. I would tell anyone that ask about a place to stay in Manassas to get a room there. I loved the lobby area my kids was very happy with the pool , jacuzzi & fittness room. I plan to stay there again in the future

Room Tip: awesome view on the back side toward the pond
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Williamsburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

We've stayed at this property over the years visiting family that lives in the area. I've seen it age, but wow, I love the new renovated suites. They look awesome! They've added small reading lamps that extend to the nearest pillow. Grab & go bags were great the morning we were checking out as we had to leave prior to breakfast starting. Looking forward to the next visit.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Dear David S,
Thanks so very much for the wonderful comments and yes we also love our new renovated suites.
I hope to see you again real soon.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

This was a very clean hotel. My husband and I got to stay in one of their newly renovated room . We loved it. The full deluxe breakfast was great. Front desk staff was very welcoming. Friendly and courteous. I'd highly recommend this hotel to others coming to this area. Even though they are still under renovation you couldnt hear the workers in the rooms

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Angie A
Thank you so very much for the review and the wonderful comments, I am so glad you liked our newly renovated room. Please come again soon.
Maryland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

We stayed for one night at the Comfort Suites Manassas. The room was somewhat dirty (stained comforters) and rough around the edges, and the breakfast was subpar for a Comfort Suites. The pool was nice, and the location was very convenient.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
I want to sincerely apologize for the unpleasant incident you had with the sheets and cleanliness of our guest room. Your comments were most troubling but I want to unequivocally thank you for bringing this to my attention. Without your feedback I might never have known of it.
It is our highest priority to provide our guests with an exceptional experience and in this instance we certainly failed to do this. What you experienced is totally unacceptable and we have already taken steps to ensure that this does not happen again.
Once again, please accept our sincere apology for this unfortunate incident and thank you for letting us know about it.