“Great! Aside from the dirty beds”

Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I really did enjoy the hotel, however I was a bit disappointed in the cleanliness. My comforter/duvet was dirty and there were hairs from a previous guest in the bed. In addition, both wash cloths had stains on them. So I went out and bought my own blankets and towels.
The gym is lovely, as is the complimentary breakfast! For those alone, I'd recommend the hotel. The location is convenient and there's plenty of parking.
Just make sure you inspect the linens before you use them or rack up for the night :( Gross.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed here based on customers comments, but not as nice as I expected. It was clean and quiet, but not nearly as nice as another hotel we stayed in across the street from this hotel. Very noisy air condtioner unit which was annoying. The breakfast was the typical fare that was just ok.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Jason B, Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Jason Bhuller
Front Office Manager/HR/Accounting
Comfort Suites
703-686-1100

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed for three nights to see the D.C area. We made a reservation through the phone and were told that we would get a roll away bed for an extra person since there were five of us. When we arrived at the hotel, there was no roll away and we went up to the front desk and asked about it. The woman said that there would be a 25 dollar fee for it, but my mom showed her the email confirming the reservation with the roll away bed. She proceeded to tell her that it was a "fire hazard" but she could see what she could do. We had never encountered something like this at another hotel before, since roll away beds are typically provided with no added costs. Our room was clean upon arrival except for moldy bathroom walls. The shower head also kept switching from hot to cold. In the morning, we went for the breakfast which was very good and had a selection of food to curb different appetites. After we returned back from a long day from D.C the next day, our beds were not made and our toilet paper was not even replaced. It looked exactly as how we left it, which is simply atrocious housekeeping. We went to the front desk and told them what happened and another woman seemed as though she was so bothered by our comments, as if she didn't want to be there. She mindlessly handed over a toilet paper roll to us said "sorry" and we went back to our rooms. The next day, the two beds were made but the roll away was not. Our coffee and the cups were not replaced, and after coming from a Holiday Inn Express that had superior service and cleanliness, we were extremely disappointed with the service that was provided to us.

• Stayed: June 2014

Jason Bhuller
Front Office Manager/HR/Accounting
Comfort Suites
703-686-1100

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

My Wife and I stayed here on May 31, 2014. The Hotel had just been remodeled a couple months prior and it was really nice. The Hotel was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was very helpful. Will return to this Hotel the next time we're in town.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zman648
Marina R, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear ZMAN648
I would like to thank you for the wonderful response you gave us.
We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for staying with us.
It is so important for my guests to feel like my hotel is their second home away from home.
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and I know I hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Due to my husband's promotion and a transfer from North Carolina we found our family staying in numerous hotels. Comfort Suites is by far the most friendly, welcoming of them all. They accommodate all my request (which have been a lot) and treat me like me and my family are important. They love my children every time we come back in from the Carolinas they literally ask to see them. I can not say enough about them and highly recommend. Like I said we have stayed here for quite some time and they always go far and beyond to make us comfortable. ***By the way, ALL the staff gets a kudos, the breakfast crew, the house keeping crew, the front desk crew, managers, and maintenance. I have had lots of time with all and super helpful and friendly. Although her replacement is exceptional, Marina Ramos will be missed. Also, Mary White has taken time to talk about the surrounding area in looking for permanent residence and given me advise and even a contact. Thank you everyone at CS for making this difficult transition for my family, the best possible. May God Bless you all!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Shannon,
Thank you so very much for the kind words about our hotel and staff. We appreciate
you staying with us thru out your move to our area. We love having your family and
those children are so sweet. I will miss Comfort Suites also but I have a new journey
ahead of me and I am looking forward to it. Thank you again and I will be in touch

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel is a magnificent attraction, especially for something in this price range. Our room was spacious and comfortable. The dining area looks out over a gorgeous canal with a fountain in its center. There is also a large deck adjacent to the dining area that beckons guests to venture out and enjoy their meals. The breakfast was definitely above average. The staff was fastidious and kept the dining area clean and the food items amply supplied. Our room needed some minor aesthetic improvements. The manager informed us they were in the process of redoing all of the rooms, and the workers had not yet reached our floor. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ned S
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Reviewed 23 May 2014

over the past few years my wife and i have stayed at this motel 10 to 15 times a year. our son, his wife and now two grandsons live in nearby fairfax. we have always had nothing but the best experiences here. the rooms are always clean and the staff great. it is easy to get to and all kinds of food, shopping, and things to do close by.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank robert h
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

hank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.