“Would stay again”

Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel, staff was not particularly knowledgeable about the local area. This makes it challenging for out of towners looking for assistance. Great location for sightseeing locally and in Washington DC. Breakfast was okay not great, more fruit would have been nice. The pool area could use some updates.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Marina R, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Ronald,
Thank you very much for staying with us and we do apologize for not having more fruit on the breakfast Bar. The staff are knowledgeable of the area and we do have new employees still learning our area and I am so sorry your questions were not answered.
Thank you so much for staying with us and we will see you soon again.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park

Reviewed 19 August 2014

This hotel is in a good location and has good features. The pool and hot tub are nice, and the free breakfast is excellent. We had one problem as the fire alarm went off at 8:00 in the morning. When this happened, people casually walked out, but the hotel staff didn't advise anyone on what to do or give any kind of help in the situation. I get the feeling that this happens somewhat frequently.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Marina R, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites Manassas.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the fire alarm going off so early in the morning and I am glad it was not a fire, but someone pulled the fire alarm and you are right our staff should have assisted with letting our guests know what to do when a fire alarm goes off. I have shared your feedback with our staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Hampton.

Marina R

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The pool is dirty, you can actually FEEL the grease inside of it. The whirlpool is COLDER than the swimming pool and the towels have HOLES, yes, HOLES everywhere! My son found a rusty nail inside the pool. We were there for 3 minutes and we got out. I will NEVER stay in this hotel. The shower in the room was as dirty as the pool. Just across the small lake are two other hotels in which I have not have any issues.

Room Tip: Not in this hotel
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Raul B

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the condition of our pool and towels. I will bring this to the attention to our staff and find out what happened, usually are pool area is in great shape and I do sincerely apologize to you and your family. I will make sure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Marina R.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We stayed here in June when we moved our daughter and son-in-law to the area. We chose it for the price,breakfast inclusion and the good reviews. Our room was clean and roomy and the breakfast area was well stocked. The staff was friendly and checking in and out was an easy process. We would stay here again if the price is comparable to this stay.

Room Tip: We faced the parking lot, but it would be nice to have faced the pond.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Marina R, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I stay here from time to time when I am doing business in the area. I really enjoy talking with the friendly staff. They know me my name and treat me like I am very important. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. They have a wonderful variety for any taste for breakfast. Check in and out is easy as always. Thanks Jason and Mary!

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Steven E

Mr. Steve
Thanks so very much for the wonderful comments about our hotel.
We love having you at our hotel and thank you for your business.
Thank you for the comments regarding Jason and Mary.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Booked the room for 3 things, price, internet and hot tub! Price I paid a was a bit more than other hotels in the area but I expected the services would make up for the additional cost.

I checked in and for more than 24 hours did NOT have the most important part of my stay and that was internet. The promotional and even receipt information indicated Wi-Fi in common areas and a direct hook up to the internet in rooms. There were no hookups in the rooms and the signal, if found, was weak at best and would not make connections to web pages or even let me download my email. I ended up going to a Starbucks and sitting for hours for access to the internet that was supposed to be part of the price.

I made at least 3 trips to the front desk about this issue. I was told the IT guy was at lunch. I was told we are trying to notify the manager but he is not picking up his phone. Then the IT person was gone for the day!

The of course there was a thunderstorm and this knocked out TV reception for more than 5 hours in my room which all I was told was we will work on it.

When I got my bill I was charged full price! I asked , "Is there no consideration for the fact that there was no internet for 1/2 of my stay or tv one day?" I was told we are not the manager. The manager is not available and if you want any refund or consideration you have to call booing.com/priceline.com and complain to them and then they will contact us and if at that time the manager agrees there MAY be some consideration!

Yes I am disappointed.
I could have and when I am in Manassas again I will stay across the street at the Residence Inn!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank KevinAllentown

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the TV and internet service, I do know we had a tech there trying to fix it and then the storm also had a factor in knocking the cable out. It is very frustrating when this happens and I am deeply sorry. I have shared your feedback with General Manager to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Please call Priceline and in return they will contact our General Manager.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Manassas.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

The customer service was impeccable! As a person who travels continuously for work, I've never been more at home. I'm so happy I decided to stay. The best place to stay if you're in town is Comfort Suites.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Mohamedda2134

Thank you so very much for your comments on our hotel. We thank you
for your business and we hope to see you soon again. Its a wonderful feeling when guests
have a great stay.