“Great food but small interior”

Katerina's Greek Cuisine
Ranked #1 of 301 Restaurants in Manassas
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Manassas, Virginia
“Great food but small interior”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The food here is wonderful. But it's a small restaurant. After about 90 minutes the restaurant staff pressed us to finish and leave in order to free up our table.

• Visited April 2014

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My son and I were in town for the James Taylor Concert and stumbled onto this restaurant. I love Greek food. Katerina's is exceptional in every category. It was dinnertime, and we had to wait about twenty minutes to get in. I always find this a good sign. Our waitress was terrific, and we had a glass of ice water at our table within two minutes without even asking. She was very helpful with recommendations. We both had the gyro platter. Fresh delicious food and large portions. Very nice atmosphere. I was amazed at how quickly our dinner arrived. We saw others also enjoying their meals, and I can't wait to go back to try other menu options. We felt the pricing was very reasonable especially considering the quality and size of the portions. You will not be disappointed. This is the kind of place I would go out of my way to go back to if I was anywhere near Manassas, First Class Experience!!!

Springfield, Virginia, United States
“Wonderful food, service and atmosphere!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to Katerina's but it definitely won't be our last! We enjoyed the best Greek food we've ever had along with outstanding service in a warm and cozy atmosphere. The Tsatsiki was incredible-homemade with fresh ingredients and served with amazing pita bread. The chicken souvlaki and beef kabob were wonderful. Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for authentic Greek cuisine.

1 Thank Penny N
Ithaca, New York, United States
“As good as the food we had in Greece.”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We had such a great experience at this restaurant. All the food we had was delicious. Portions were huge, but we could not stop eating until all the food was gone. This food was easily as good as the best meals we had when we went to Greece and our server was great too. My one complaint would be that their outdoor seating is right next to a parking lot. This place needs more space and a nice deck to go along with their amazing food.

1 Thank Joy T
Woodbridge, Virginia, USA
“Best Greek food I have had and I was married to a Greek”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

WE have visited Katerina's numerous times like their slogan says - "go Greek once a week". Their appetizers are meals within themselves. I love the avgolemono soup. It is lemony without being lip puckering - just the right blend with lots of chicken in it. A friend always gets the Greek salad with chicken souvlaki - the chicken is marinated and juicy. I love gyros but they are messy - the solution is to get a gyro panini where you can enjoy all the flavors of a gyro with out the mess. The popular Greek dishes of mousaka and pastitsio are also winners. They really have an extensive menu of Greek lamb and fish dishes - I am just not very adventuress - I love the classics.
I always enjoy a glass of Greek house wine. The only dish I didn't love was the rice pudding - it was a little too sweet.
Service is friendly and fast. It has to be fast since there is always a line for a table - the restaurant is small.

2 Thank MBM910