“Hotel was clean, enough pillows to make a choice at bedtime...”
Review of Days Inn Manassas

Days Inn Manassas
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Manassas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Centreville
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Understand that peoples travel plans change and when there is a significant change in one's life, there is a set of prioritization. The room I booked on the first time I think the 24th was shifted due to family obligations, meaning a funeral and with people having to change schedules in my family. I had many things to take care of, in terms of dog care and flying to my home family in Me. I did stay later in the week, but was stilled billed for a "now show." I called several times, no manage was on duty, and while I stayed there for 24 hrs, sill no manager that could alter these charges. Where are they? This is a 24 x 7 hotel and never was anyone present to hear my situation and have the empowerment to take a decision. If you cannot reimbursement for the one night stay on Sunday, I will create blogs and also take this up with a regional manager to note that a manager that could make any decisions was NEVER present during my stay and at several times at the desk. My room phone did not work and I reported that. I left messages at the front desk with my phone cell number and not a single person returned my call. Unprofessional management, a complacent staff does not equal good service. I think you need to better train your people because it seems that one pays for (cheaper than the Marriott) is what you get and you are in business for people to get a better deal but with the same courteous service.

Wendi

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed 30 August 2013

This hotel was very good for the price. Front desk staff was very helpful. There are a few restaurants within walking distance of the Hotel. There is ample parking here. Room was very clean, nothing fancy but very good for stay over. Breakfast was good, waffles, cereal, toast, and good coffee. Check out was very fast. Can't complain about this hotel for the price you receive.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Travellers also viewed these Manassas hotels
Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park
La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas
Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas
Best Western Manassas Hotel
Candlewood Suites Manassas
Best Western Battlefield Inn

Been to Days Inn Manassas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Manassas

Property: Days Inn Manassas
Address: 7611 Centreville Rd, Manassas, VA 20111-1953
Region: United States > Virginia > Prince William County > Manassas
#2 Best Value Hotel in Manassas
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Manassas 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Manassas Hotel Manassas